WE Sneak Peak

Lance Jackass

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why on earth would they pick the A1 to replicate instead of the A2 for the SA80?

Erik

There isn't much difference.... unless they replicate the A1's bad reliability hehe

This is still good news, now we'll have a SCAR and an SA80 GBB. Not a big fan of either of those rifle designs, but it is still good news.

What I really want is an M14 GBB, now that would be so awesome.

There isn't much difference.... unless they replicate the A1's bad reliability hehe

This is still good news, now we'll have a SCAR and an SA80 GBB. Not a big fan of either of those rifle designs, but it is still good news.

What I really want is an M14 GBB, now that would be so awesome.

The M14, I believe, will precede the SA80... ;) Your wish is granted, my friend.

KWC are doing a GBB G36 as far as I know, or i might be KWA. One of them anyway.

Exciting stuff but I'd only get one if the mags could hold 50-100 BB's. I'm not into the milsim a whole lot while neither a hi-cap hero.

I would love to see a GBB Fn2000, G3 and Tavor

TSI is taking care of the tavor. they said this a while ago.

now, WTTI, you better step up the hop up performance and consistency on that M14. i want a GBB DMR that has a 250 foot accuracy range. i've built AEGs and springer that shot that far and i want a GBB. I NEED THE JOLT!

I personally think that would be unlikely. The only market I can think of for L85A1s is people doing specific British military impressions from between around 1984 and 2000/2. I don't pretend to know exactly how many people fall in to that particular niche but at a slightly educated guess I'd say it's fairly low, I'm sure there'd be more folks interested in modern Iraq/Afghan kit at any rate.

Archived