(Bad) Reply from Customer Support

Ycare

but this does bring up the point, under what right can you demand a new one?

your first one was easily repaired and should have been sent to you.

Sorry, forgot of course that:

fromeHobbyAsia - CS3 <customerservice3@ehobbyasia.com>sender-timeSent at 2:35 PM (GMT+08:00). Current time there: 1:43 PM. reply-tocustomerservice3@ehobbyasia.com

to XXXXXX

dateThu, Sep 2, 2010 at 2:35 PMsubjectRE: New Order # XXXXXXXX

Display images below - Always display images from customerservice3@ehobbyasia.com Dear Sir

I can arrange an RMA number for the return if your wish.

But we can't guarantee a replacement won't have the same 1mm barrel wobble.

And you have to remember this is airsoft, with is a copy of real steel, which would have similar 1mm barrel wobble.

So the return shipping costs would not make it very economical to fix a very minor problem.

For Reply, please reply to this email address, and also include the content of this email

Best Regards,

eHobbyAsia - CS3KM

fromeHobbyAsia - CS3 <customerservice3@ehobbyasia.com>sender-timeSent at 5:16 PM (GMT+08:00). Current time there: 1:45 PM. reply-tocustomerservice3@ehobbyasia.com

to XXXXX

dateThu, Sep 2, 2010 at 5:16 PMsubjectRE: New Order # XXXX

Display images below - Always display images from customerservice3@ehobbyasia.com XXXXX

No, we can cover the return costs.

Also the replacement would depend on availability.

Hopefully once we hand it over to Magpul they have spares for the replacement.

But if not, they there might be a little wait to we restock.

We are still taking pre-orders and have had 2 shipments that covered previous preorders. But there could be a little wait.

But you will be top of this list once restocked.

For Reply, please reply to this email address, and also include the content of this email

Best Regards,

eHobbyAsia - CS3KM

www.ehobbyasia.com

fromeHobbyAsia - CS3 <customerservice3@ehobbyasia.com>sender-timeSent at 5:18 PM (GMT+08:00). Current time there: 1:46 PM. reply-tocustomerservice3@ehobbyasia.com

to XXXXX

dateThu, Sep 2, 2010 at 5:18 PMsubjectRE: New Order # XXXXX

Display images below - Always display images from customerservice3@ehobbyasia.com XXXXX

I have just been told we have half a dozen units held for local sales.

I should be able to liberate one of these if need be.

Best Regards,

eHobbyAsia - CS3KM

www.ehobbyasia.com

So about:

I went against policy, and I even had to argue your point with both companies, as they both wanted to give you your original gun back.

which they have every right too and is standard procedure.

and the only excuse I could use is "hes having a whine in a forum and I'm trying to make him happy."

Nobody told me at any point that replacement wasn't part of the procedure. But maybe you could have used for excuse "I told him we would replace it" instead of blaming the customer of "whining"?

I guess it is, and I leave it up to the mods. My intention of warning customer that such a situation could potentially happen to them too, is done, so there isn't much point to this thread anymore. Aside of course of figuring out "who got the biggest".

Archived