Greetings from Blackjack13

Blackjack13

Evening all,

I'm a student currently calling Southampton home. I studying for BSc Sociology (but did originally go to do geography but it was terrible... I can do a proper course if I want to tongue.gif) and outside of airsoft I BMX and have done wargaming since I was 8 (can't quit...).

Okay stuff you care about - I finally started airsoft summer of 09 due to the prompting of a friend who had also just started (and then quit...) having been interested before but never seriously. After my first game I was hooked but due to getting injured end of september last year and then uni I haven't played in a while, but as soon as my loudout's done I'll be back! I got my UKARA at Ford (as it was down the road from my house at the time) but now I potentially have access to Combat South: Woodland, Ground Zero: Woodland/Urban, Ambush Adventures: Southampton and that one in Pompey so if you play there chances are we'll meet some time! I like gucci kit and my current armoury is ICS M4a1, TM M14 and TM MEU (I'll post pics when I can pikey my mates housemate's camera) which will again be expanded when my UKARA is renewed (what else am I going to spend tax payers money on?!rolleyes.gif).

Hope to find a new forum-home here on Arnies (used to be on ZeroIn before things got messy...) and from my lurkings thus far think it's awesome.

Cheers.

- Jacob

Archived