TM SPAS 12 & 1 shell

cafemondo

Tokyo Marui SPAS 12

3 shot pump action shotgun

Price £50 + postage

External condition is good overall, Ive had this gun about 2 years and it came from another owner then. Its been skirmished extensively and has a few marks to the body, however Ive taken good care of her over the years and shes not been abused. There are two faults at the moment. Shell ejector cover is there and working but where it clips into the plastic body a very small piece of plastic has broken so its weak, building up with some araldite or similar will cure this or remove it completely like I did. Second fault is with the internals, Ive just used it prior to writing this and its pretty weak, range is about 10 meters / 30 feet before all 3 bbs nose dive and hit the floor. It would still be skirmishable in very close quarters cqb. Its probably got some air leak in one of the internal seals. Im not confident in taking this apart and I havent tried to do this and Im leaving it up to someone else.

It comes with 1 shell which holds 30 bbs. I may have the original box I need to check later.

pics up this eve

Second fault is with the internals, Ive just used it prior to writing this and its pretty weak, range is about 10 meters / 30 feet before all 3 bbs nose dive and hit the floor.

Have you tried cleaning the barrels, it sounds like the hop rubbers are dirty. After so many rounds (2+ years of hard use) it could do with that much.

Hope this helps :).

33maa86.jpg

4rf30g.jpg

15otcpk.jpg

Thanks ed for the advice, unfortunately I also need some bananas, so perhaps an easy fix for someone.

Ive just noticed that the end of the shell tube is missing where you can store 2 spare shells. Found the box complete with all of its paperwork and the orange endcap.

Archived