AUG A2 style charging handles

As has been long promised, I've made a short run of these for anyone who wants something a little different for their AUGs. They replace the standard A1 style handle. They come in black and green (a good match for CA and TM AUGs - haven't compared to a JG) and function the exactly like a regular handle, including locking back.

To fit them you'll need to cut/file down the metal part the handle mounts onto (see pic below). The cut down part will still accept a standard charging handle.

DSCF2490.jpg

DSCF2487.jpg

Price is £15 including fees and UK postage.

As has been long promised, I've made a short run of these for anyone who wants something a little different for their AUGs. They replace the standard A1 style handle. They come in black and green (a good match for CA and TM AUGs - haven't compared to a JG) and function the exactly like a regular handle, including locking back.

To fit them you'll need to cut/file down the metal part the handle mounts onto (see pic below). The cut down part will still accept a standard charging handle.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b272/flyinggoldfish/Airsoft/DSCF2490.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b272/flyinggoldfish/Airsoft/DSCF2487.jpg

Price is £15 including fees and UK postage.

Hi m8

I'd be interested in a green one please, if you can send me details on where to send payment.

Thanking you in advance, P. ;)

I don't see them cheaper elsewhere Hedge! :P In all seriousness though, the materials are pricey to mould and cast these - it'd be a different story if I could injection mould them in the thousands, but on a limited run I need to cover the costs...

That said, I'll do 2 for £25.

• 3 months later...

Archived