What are you excited about getting / looking forward to when released?

faramon

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went out and treated myself to the TM P226 last Friday, the all-black TM Glock 17 I've been after for ages finally arrived on Wednesday, and a chrome TM Desert Eagle should be winging its' way to me in the next few days.

I wasn't keen on the PX4 initially since I'm not the compact pistol type, but having held and shot one, I can definitely see the appeal. Perhaps in the not too distant future I'll invest.

I''ll get a TM MEU before that though, that's the last thing on my 'absolutely must have' list. Pure win.

• 2 weeks later...

Agreed, hurry up TM, want them for my modern version of the Hyman Lebman Custom (the original gunsmith that made the full auto 1911 for Dillinger).

'FireKnife'

You think I don't know who that is? Or are you letting everyone else know :P.

And no points for guessing wich gun i specifically want those long mags for...(see my sig)

You think I don't know who that is? Or are you letting everyone else know :P.

You would be suprised how many people don't know this fact, it is annoying :D

But seriously hurry up TM, you had a display one with the Night Warrior and now we have the Night Warrior were are the mags?

'FireKnife'

I want the Tokyo Marui M9 AEP to be released

Think that idea got shelved in exchnage for all the other guns TM say they will release at some point.

But if they ever find the time to make one of there mini-gearbox AEG TMP's i will have it.

'FireKnife'

But if they ever find the time to make one of there mini-gearbox AEG TMP's i will have it.

We were debating the other day whether this would ever turn up and think maybe the TMP is too small, compared with MP7/MAC-10. Obviously you could make a small gearbox, but it's be more AEP than mini-aeg...

• 1 month later...

Archived