G&G F2000/G2010 Review

I e-mailed Den trinity a couple of weeks ago and they told me that it was necessary to have a firearm license to import Airsoft guns to my country (which is ridiculously false, I myself have brought from China, Taiwan and the states without any issue at all). Plus, the only way to get them to ship guns by boat is to make the payment with a bank draft, which further increase the cost of the gun, in case paying 50% on taxes over the price of the product and the shipment wasn't enough.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding the F2000 itself, mine's still running fine. Swapped over recentely to an 11.1v LiPo, 20C. Seems to handling it fine. Completely stock, accuracy on it is awesome, think I'm using a 110 spring, at the lowest setting, it's putting out about 360 FPS/0.2g.

No problems other than the fact that the power adjustment is a bit iffy -- set it too high and the gun won't be able to cycle on full-auto. Other than that, nothing noteworthy.

Regarding the F2000 itself, mine's still running fine. Swapped over recentely to an 11.1v LiPo, 20C. Seems to handling it fine. Completely stock, accuracy on it is awesome, think I'm using a 110 spring, at the lowest setting, it's putting out about 360 FPS/0.2g.

No problems other than the fact that the power adjustment is a bit iffy -- set it too high and the gun won't be able to cycle on full-auto. Other than that, nothing noteworthy.

I would never run an 11.1v without a MOSFET on a gun that had a unique GB design/trigger mech (such as the G2010) that isn't easily replaceable by just hopping on ehobby, wgc, etc. Too much risk of ruining the trigger contacts. You might be able use P90 replacement parts but I've never seen it done in this gun.

The stock has plenty of room for even a large AB MOSFET so there's really no reason not to have one installed.

I would never run an 11.1v without a MOSFET on a gun that had a unique GB design/trigger mech (such as the G2010) that isn't easily replaceable by just hopping on ehobby, wgc, etc. Too much risk of ruining the trigger contacts. You might be able use P90 replacement parts but I've never seen it done in this gun.

The stock has plenty of room for even a large AB MOSFET so there's really no reason not to have one installed.

I'd have to agree with this, I've been using the F2000 heavily for a year now with a 11.1V lipo and a mosfet. There's actually enough room inside the body to get the mosfet sat next to the gearbox so it doesn't even take up any battery space.

I've just filmed a video review for the F2000, most of it was covered with the written review I did last year, but there are some new bits on there now I have had it for a while. I'll put a new thread up for the video review once my friend has finished editing it.