G1098 Molle General Medium Utility Pouches

Hi all,

I recently came third in a caption competition over at g1098's Facebook page. The prize was a £25 gift voucher, so I put it towards the cost of 2 x G1098 Molle General Medium Utility Pouches in Multicam (Pic attached).

I gave the shop owner a call, he was friendly and very professional. I let him know which pouches I wanted. They were delivered free of cost, and arrived the next day! G1098 Supplies do free shipping to all UK Mainland and BFPO addresses.

The pouches are good quality, although a bit bigger than I had imagined. I originally purchased two because I thought I would be able to fit three M14 mags in each - however I can easily fit all six in one pouch, leaving the second one for other items :D

All in all a great product and great service from G1098 Supplies, I'd definitely do business with them again sometime!

Edited by urza