Japan Hobby Show - Tokyo Marui Teaser Trailer

GingaNinga

Tokyo Marui has released a short teaser trailer of some of the guns they will show at the upcoming Hobby Show.

The flash video can be seen here

http://www.tokyo-marui.co.jp/index2.html

Here are the screen captures.

post-61664-12860239638244_thumb.png

post-61664-12860239801822_thumb.png

post-61664-12860239885197_thumb.png

post-61664-12860240011344_thumb.png

Might we have the RECCE finally?

A new blow back AK or maybe a high cycle version like the recent M4 high cycle?

Another GBB hand gun?

Tan colour M4. Another blow back? Or might that be something completely new?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I reckon the AK will be some sort of tacticool affair with a railed fore end ready to get stuck with whatever Magpul bits you throw at it. Although saying that, they haven't put an AR pistol grip on it...

Yah, I was thinking that too.

If you look just to the top right of the trigger guard I think there is a clasp for the folding stock.

All just speculation though, as I don't know my guns as well as many of you all do.

More stuff to spend money on :)

The hobby show is the 14-17th of October.

Well there's no doubt that the 4th image there is a SCAR-L, the magazine catch and the shroud around it give that away clearly.

I'll be looking forward to the 14th then. If I remember rightly, last time they did one of these shadow'y teaser sideshow things before a convention, they actually showed off more at the event than on the website.

Hm?

You can't see the stock hinge in that image, the shadow totally covers it. The 'clasp for the folding stock in the top right' that dstole is referring to is just the shroud around the mag release, seeing as that is the only feature visible above and to the right of the trigger.

I'm tired of seeing TM making M4's and AK's, I want to see innovation and creativity, something new.

Somebodies missed out on the TM EBB weapons haven't they. TM is the only one actually being innovative and creative with their AEGs.

I'd also like to turn your attention here

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=181702

They already make the recoil engine AKs, my guess is this will just be another variant with the M4 stock adaptor and probably a RIS'd up front end.

I meant an AK with the M4 style recoil(weigth in the buffer tube) engine instead of the AK/G36 type recoil :) weird, but fun.

Not a fan of the Scar but any new EBB AEG is welcome

I wonder if the scar wouldn't have to have a front recoil system like the G36K did, as they wouldn't be able to place the recoil spring in the stock tube and still have it foldable.

"If you look just to the top right of the trigger guard I think there is a clasp for the folding stock."

Sorry for getting that one wrong. Don't know as much about these things.

I just report the news :)

Archived