WE G39C GBBr

LordElpus

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just came across this on youtube and was about to post it here when I saw your thread...

Where did this come from? Didn't WE say they weren't going to do a G36?

They've obviously been working on this for a while as they have multiple complete samples.

He says "ok" far to often. And whats with the gas running out at the end of each mag, with a magazine the size of that it can't even hold on to 30 rounds!

Sure that wasn't the bolt locking back after the last round? Unlike previous videos, he wasn't dry firing.

Ya WE's been talking about it for a long time, strange to have seen so little of it until now, when it looks almost done. Mmmmmm M14 hop up...Definitely agree with the complaints of it being a C, G36 series is my favorite family of rifles, but I would never own a C

You know they're plopp'n out the "best guns ever" so much that I'd rather have the NEXT gun b/c that way I won't be disappointed and feel dooped into buying this model....OKAY?

Nahh, that being said, I still think this looks pretty cool. I know that Umarex is probably going to be a little tweeked about this release...is that why they're calling it the G39?

Also, since WE is into to doing new models; I think a WE Tommy Gun would be sick. Actually for some reason I think KWA would probably do a Tommy Gun more justice (i.e., b/c of their MP7, KMP9, etc)....not to take it off topic.

I agree about the C variant, although I'm not the most familiar with G36...although b/c I sport flecktarn, this would be a nice touch. I'd want the longest G36 they make...would that be a G3??? haha Though, I doubt I'll buy one brand new....this is still a nice addition to the world of GBBRs.

I'm still ###### that WEAirsoft has banned me from making comments on their YouTube videos....OK, yah douche.

Nice demo. Did anyone notice that the external body is from Ares? They are identical to their models, even with the same mistakes (G36C: wrong shape of the stock rubber pad, 4 bullets insteas of 5 on the auto setting, wrong hanguard side picatinny rails)

Not to mention the ugly Umarex sticker... :D

Nice demo. Did anyone notice that the external body is from Ares? They are identical to their models, even with the same mistakes (G36C: wrong shape of the stock rubber pad, 4 bullets insteas of 5 on the auto setting, wrong hanguard side picatinny rails)

Not to mention the ugly Umarex sticker... :D

What ugly Umarex sticker? The only stickerish thing i noticed was the main trademarks and the first line of that says WE

Archived