WE G39C GBBr

LordElpus

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here is mine, already converted to a fullsized G36 :)

g36%20IMAG0474.jpg

g36%20IMAG0468.jpg

g36%20IMAG0470.jpg

g36%20IMAG0471.jpg

the scope-handle carrier is due to arrive end this week or begin next week, so more pictures will follow...

Edit: the stock has to be changed to to make it a real G36 :) so I will order that too

RA Tech did a cool down test but filling and full autoing a mag, refilling and full auto then again and there was little sign of cool down. With the new 3 expansion chamber design they are using for the WEG39 with the plastic mag body, they seem to have limited the cool down effect somewhat.

The only items i am aware of for the custom g39 is a couple of the trigger parts and a 6.01mm barrel. As we do not know if WE have actually strengthen this part or not for the g36, I can't say if it's worth it over replacing the parts when it breaks.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think that fake magazine sticker thing look terrible, really tacky. Left mine black, looks better INMO

you gotta place the stickers on the inside of the mag, not on the outside like I did before ;)

when I placed them onto the inside, the mag looked MUCH better than just black

WE%20Scar%20G36%20(2).PNG

Archived