WE G39C GBBr

LordElpus

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its most definitely not ARES, noobs. The trademarks say "WE G39C" right on the body, instead of "HK".

not to mention we've already seen the GHK-made internals for the other upcoming G36 (whether it be branded as GHK or SRC, or whatever) and they look nothing like this.

Not to mention WE claims to design every part of their guns in house.

Do want G36K though. C is alright.

I thought i heard gass leaking on his last shot & am very much looking forward at this.

questions that pop up are reliability? price? release date? power? better or worse that the kit that (i think) GHK is making?

oh well gen 2 fixes it all

and i think g36c are the bomb for any game, though for a gbbr i would prefer having it in the K version

Its most definitely not ARES, noobs. The trademarks say "WE G39C" right on the body, instead of "HK".

not to mention we've already seen the GHK-made internals for the other upcoming G36 (whether it be branded as GHK or SRC, or whatever) and they look nothing like this.

Not to mention WE claims to design every part of their guns in house.

Do want G36K though. C is alright.

The body certainly looks to be the new ARES style, I'm sure WE has the ability to make stickers just like the Umarex AEGs to cover up the trades.

Okay, in a perfect world, GBBRs would be as fieldable as AEGs. It is not so much the actual gun I'd be worried about, but the mag. I have not seen a gas mag for a GBBR to date that has survived the test of time. Some may say that the MP7 and MP9 GBBs will run strong, but those systems seem to have the benefit of a much lighter bolt and the use of what is really just a long pistol mag.

Okay, what I would love to see is the following.

Mags being able to take Co2- more stable

Mags not having issues- pipe dream really

A magwell conversion for M4 mags- blasphemous, but those who own GBBRs will already have M4 mags and will not want to spend the big bucks for more GBBR mags

The rest of the G36 family

Okay, what was shown so far looks really cool, but what I, and I'm guessing most of you, want to see is a stress test. I want to see it run through a full mag several times on only full auto. Its fine if it needs gas between loads, but I think that would be the best selling point someone can make about a GBBR system to me.

Don't get me wrong, I love that they made this, but past experiences from GBBRs make me weary.

I have not seen a gas mag for a GBBR to date that has survived the test of time.

Two of my WE M4 mags are nearly 2 years old and are doing fine. As these are the older leaky type, I had to replace the seals to make them hold gas. The newer mag I have is completely leak proof. If by "survived" you mean hasn't leaked then you should look away from GBBs in general. Although leaks are easy enough to fix.

It could be the WA gas system, but I have two GHK M4 mags, one needs new O-Rings in the valve and the other barely holds any gas. The AGM gas mag I have changes every now and then. My friend's three GHK M4 mags all don't hold gas.

My pistols on the other hand have been perfectly fine. Just sharing my experience in this.

also sounds like a couple of mags werent filled full with bb's.

still, not having a go at them for that! it looks like they are listening/reading on here to what people want, which is a good thing imo :)

also, does the ROF seem higher than other gbbr's, or is it just me?

Archived