WE G39C GBBr

LordElpus

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, the G36 does have the bolt release inside the trigger guard, and I too was wanting him to use it at least once! I personally was more impressed not by the serious ammount of ammo that they put through that then all in one go, but by the fact that through that whole lot there was not one single jam. I am sold. I would be interested to see what the trades are like though, as I couldnt quite make them out from the video. I dont mind no trades, and I love correct trades, but I dont ever want to have half a novel plastered over the side of the gun about the trademark and how it is owned by my *albartroth*. You only have to loook at the abortion that Umarex has made of their MP5 along the whole of the right hand side to see that. Heck I dont even mind slightly different trades, just as long as they are not trying to be something they are not.

The only other thing that I prey for is that the gun does not carry a stupid warnig like Airsoft Gas Gun stamped on it. I dont mind the original Refer To Manual as that is what they should have, but the Electric Air Gun rubbish that was plastered over many G36s has always really bugged me.

It would be nice if the mags had dummy bullets in them too, but I guess that due to the way that gas mags work that probably isnt possible is it? Even if they were an aftermarket option, that would be a nice one.

I also assume that this uses the open bolt system?

Does the real G36 have a reciprocating bolt handle?

yes

Also, does the open bolt system just have no brass cylinder, or does it run open bolt like a real gun where it is in the charged position like an open bolt support gun? Thanks.

to WE it just means there's no brass rod thing in the chamber.

didn't we have this conversation oh about a page ago, or has some new info come to light?

This is some google-translated [albiet roughlly, but you'll get the gist of it] text from the WE-G36 topic over on Arms-cool from WE-tech themselves:

Serious correction "... Barrel and ARES does not otherwise associated push so fast ..." this sentence if you are referring to our factory in the G39C, it completely wrong! Our G39C from start to finish WE plant products.

Brother: Please Do not containing well-informed, careless dissemination of false information to mislead others.

*The bolded parts are WE-tech

As far as I'm aware, WE make all the parts in house. There was some rumour about AFC finishing the bodies, but still WE insist that they make the guns 100% in house.

These aren't going to be crappy ARES bodies.

Ben.

not to get off topic but why the random shot at ARES? Their bodies are gorgeous and I would be pleased to Know the WE internals could go in them. OHH SL9 gbb? yes pleaseeeee

Archived