WE G39C GBBr

LordElpus

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What? $150!? OMG... No...

No? *fruitcage* YA! 150! Who cares if every joe schmoe can buy one, since when was originality that important (and if you were going for originality, g36c is sooo common). I think 150 is the only way i would WANT to buy a WE product.

nice additon to the HK GBBs!!! I believe that GBBs are the wave of the future!!!

Rofl, you and every other person who's been paying attention to airsoft news for the past year.

On another note, i honestly dont trust either SRC/GHK or WE with there 1st (sometimes 2nd gen) products. I think VFC really has a hold on quality products, but i havent heard much about their gbbs so despite myself preferring the MP5 to the g36, im really hesitant on all fronts.

Two of my WE M4 mags are nearly 2 years old and are doing fine. As these are the older leaky type, I had to replace the seals to make them hold gas. The newer mag I have is completely leak proof. If by "survived" you mean hasn't leaked then you should look away from GBBs in general. Although leaks are easy enough to fix.

You should see my oldest mag ( the one who came with my v1 ), i dropped it so many times that is completely full of dings and 2 of the tabs that hold the base plate broke off. Still functions perfectly with no leaks :)

But my best mag BY FAR is the original mag from my AW338. That thing is BOMB proof ... i even dropped from the second floor of a building and the thing survived ..

It's probably going to be priced in line with their M4 and SCAR series of rifles. Whelp, there goes my bonus.

WE actually told at least one of their dealers that the M4 and M14 are a "premium line" of GBBRs, and that's why they cost almost twice as much as their experiments with lower price points (PDW, SCAR, HK 416). Of course it's a load of bull--there's nothing special about those models besides the price. I'm not surprised that

Anyways, my guess is $285 US.

WE actually told at least one of their dealers that the M4 and M14 are a "premium line" of GBBRs, and that's why they cost almost twice as much as their experiments with lower price points (PDW, SCAR, HK 416). Of course it's a load of bull--there's nothing special about those models besides the price. I'm not surprised that

Anyways, my guess is $285 US.

Well they are premium ... premium in the sense of "it's the most sold/sought model" aka it's where we make the big bucks type of premium :D;)

Well they are premium ... premium in the sense of "it's the most sold/sought model" aka it's where we make the big bucks type of premium :D;)

I'm gonna call you on this one, I'm sure the SCAR is by far the best selling, with the M4 coming in second only because it's been out the longest, but the M4 also has the worst reputation of any GBBR on the market. I also think the PDW will become more popular as it's reputation increases, and the M14 needs to drop in price before it'll be worth it's cost.

I'm also not a fan of WE's "workaround" to cool down, limiting mag capacity to real caps is a bit absurd for airsoft.

I dunno about premium with the M4. They only came out a bit pricey at the start because they had to cover production cost not knowing how well it will sell. When it took off, then they started lowering prices (416, M16, that Taiwan carbine thing). Even with a practically all polymer gun, I doubt price would hit as low as $150, unless they're gonna sell mags at $75. Pretty much like how hotdog stands rip you off with the price of beverages.

I'm also not a fan of WE's "workaround" to cool down, limiting mag capacity to real caps is a bit absurd for airsoft.

From that interview vid with James Chan, as they really intend their GBBR line to be training tools, he said they're sticking to real caps. Only way would be if another company makes mags for WE that hold more.

From that interview vid with James Chan, as they really intend their GBBR line to be training tools, he said they're sticking to real caps. Only way would be if another company makes mags for WE that hold more.

WE could easily manufacture two lines of mags, at a marginal increase of cost to make, however the return on this from buyers would be worth it, and it would expand the market and kill one of the perceived "downsides" to their replicas. Using training weapons as an excuse is a joke, I for one know that you can use a 50 round mag to train, or a 100 rd mag, just don't fill it, only put 30 rds in it.

If WE wanted to be real picky they could produce one mag, and have a BB follower that would limit the mag capacity that can be loaded.

Yep, but I would hardly call 30 rounds an improvement.

Yeah i don't call it an improvement either ... i call it "useless gimmick". I could mod it to 30 rounds but all my M14 mags only carry 20 rounds. The reason why i switched to airsoft from paintball was for the extra realism, same reason why i ditched my AEG's in favor of GBB's, so why would i want to run around with 68 or 90 rounds M4 mags ?

Or does the realism factor stops at the brass chamber vs WA's "realistic" design ?

I never understood why people complained about having a brass chamber that was unrealistic and then *badgeress* around because the mag holds a real ammo count ..?

you do realize that you are a minority in airsoft, most players understand that BBs don't fly straight or as far as real rounds and so more rounds are needed to make added shots. I'm not talking about spray and pray with high caps, but typically it will take 2 to three shots to make a hit on average, that is if the player you hit calls it, and even at that it can take two or three BB hits on some players or even more before they will call their hits.

You may call GBBBRs "realistic" I call them a gimmick, a fun gimmick, but realism, no. Different players, different wants. The ability ot have an option would go a long way in catching more of the market. Besides complaining that WAs aren't realistic because of 50 rounds mags is a joke, if that's your issue with them don't put 50 rounds in them, put 30, they work just the same.

CQB is the only place where airsoft can truly become realistic. close enough that everyone feals all the hits(not counting deleberate cheats) so real cap mags make a lot of sense, out in the woods where GBB guns aren't consistant or as well ranged enough to do the same job.

Still If i where to get a GBBr* I'd what the possibility of using much larger capacity, 100 would be good, and still have enough gas in the mag to shoot them all without any cooldown. To do that would need at least 200 rounds gas capacity. Because that gives me enough ammo to compete with AEG spray bois and still retains the ability to underload to 30 rounds.

*When someone makes an L22a1 that is

you do realize that you are a minority in airsoft, most players understand that BBs don't fly straight or as far as real rounds and so more rounds are needed to make added shots. I'm not talking about spray and pray with high caps, but typically it will take 2 to three shots to make a hit on average, that is if the player you hit calls it, and even at that it can take two or three BB hits on some players or even more before they will call their hits.

You may call GBBBRs "realistic" I call them a gimmick, a fun gimmick, but realism, no. Different players, different wants. The ability ot have an option would go a long way in catching more of the market. Besides complaining that WAs aren't realistic because of 50 rounds mags is a joke, if that's your issue with them don't put 50 rounds in them, put 30, they work just the same.

It's just a question of adjusting your play style. I've quite enjoyed playing with a friends WE M4 (and slighty less so with his AGM). But then I also enjoy using M4 midcaps in a m249 para so maybe it's just me.

I had standards a long time ago but then I had to deal with people who take whole 100rd mags to call hits, 30rders aren't for me any more.

Then I think the problem is with the people you play with, not the capacity of your magazines.

More on topic though, I wonder how this is going to stack up against the SRC offering?

Just because they don't follow correct ballistics doesn't mean you need to hose 100 rounds per person to hit it. If you do need to use so many BB's just to hit someone,

a) you're doing it wrong

B) you're playing with the wrong people

FIY where i play most players only use low caps at most and most games have a limit on the number of BB's you can carry. Hell last game i played you could only use mids caps and you could only carry at most 600BB's ( less than 6 mid caps ), run out of BB's ? Stop playing and walk a few km's back to the base camp to reload ;)

Don't assume that where and how you play is how it's played in the rest of the world ;)

Like you just said, different players, different wants. I WANT 30 rounders, i DONT want 50 rounders or whatever floats your boat. I could just go and *badgeress* around saying that mags with than 30 rounds are just gimmicks cause i never needed more than 30 rounds per mag to play airsoft, i even use real caps with my KA AEG.

I could go and just say that complaining about not having >50 rounders is a joke, just waste less BB's, it works just the same.

---------------------------------

And now on topic.

If they make a SL8/9 conversion kit for it, i'm sold.

Just because they don't follow correct ballistics doesn't mean you need to hose 100 rounds per person to hit it. If you do need to use so many BB's just to hit someone,

a) you're doing it wrong

B) you're playing with the wrong people

First of all I can't control who I play with, do you own where you play, can you stop people from playing with you? My options are play or not. I would rather play and have one or two people who we know we need to kick off the field (but can't) than not play based on the worry that I might encounter someone who needs to be kicked off the field.

Your also taking this the wrong way, just because you have 100rds in a mag dosen't mean you use them all on one person, however if someone has been hit several times and dosen't acknowledge there is nothing to do but continue to shoot them. I'm not even saying WE needs to make 100rders, that would be very difficult to do and not have the last round suffering from low power, I'm just asking for 60 Rds. That's enoguh to make us "non-real cap, non-uber milsim, kiddies" or whatever immature group you seem to view us as happy, and still small enough that a follower could be inserted to prevent 30rds making it a real cap so all you UBER MILSIM types can not accidentally overload your mags.

FIY where i play most players only use low caps at most and most games have a limit on the number of BB's you can carry. Hell last game i played you could only use mids caps and you could only carry at most 600BB's ( less than 6 mid caps ), run out of BB's ? Stop playing and walk a few km's back to the base camp to reload ;)

Do you want a cookie or something for being so MILSIM? That again is the minority of games throughout the world.

Don't assume that where and how you play is how it's played in the rest of the world ;)

Same goes for you there... The worst hit shrugging group I have ever seen was in the Philippines, is it that because I have an american flag under my profile you guys think all I care about or know about is the US, come on you can't seriously be like us and believe everything you hear on TV, we are not all self serving and/or ignorant. To top it off I have probably spent more time living in "the rest of the world" than I have in the US.

Like you just said, different players, different wants. I WANT 30 rounders, i DONT want 50 rounders or whatever floats your boat. I could just go and *badgeress* around saying that mags with than 30 rounds are just gimmicks cause i never needed more than 30 rounds per mag to play airsoft, i even use real caps with my KA AEG.

again your style probably makes up less than 15% of airsoft, and no amount of posts otherwise on arnies can prove differently, as arnies probably only represents 30%-40% of the industry world wide, and less than 20% of the american industry, and of the players here there are going to be more gear whores, and MilSim players relative to local and or regional websites.

I could go and just say that complaining about not having >50 rounders is a joke, just waste less BB's, it works just the same.

Your logic here fails. More shots are not always wasted rounds, and again a large mag is not a problem for you (just load real capacity), however real cap is a problem for players like me, and I asure you I waste few rounds compared to many other players. At the ranges we engage at on my fields you will not hit someone on your first shot, if you do it is pure luck, so having extra rounds to counteract wind, foliage, BB inconsistencies, and misses is a very good thing, otherwise you'll be rucking it back to base far more than you will be playing.

As soon as WE realizes that many players choose to not use thier replicas due to mag capacity they will see a surge in sales, not only of their replicas but all the people who have just been "tolerating" real caps that were available buying new mags.

As for other WE models I'm getting quite angry at them, they have an L85, but they won't release it, what was the point of all the R&D? Second the if the M14 is a premium weapon release a regular version. If they make an AK it better be something other than a AK74U, a real GIM GBBR 47 would be nice for once, and I hope to god they work with JAE or clone a JAE stock for the m14. Lastly it's been made plainly clear that people want something other than a C, so they either need to make this thing compatible with AEG parts or they need to get on those kits fast if they want to see this thing sold and not forgotten quickly underneath a heap of other GBBRs.

I'm gonna call you on this one, I'm sure the SCAR is by far the best selling, with the M4 coming in second only because it's been out the longest, but the M4 also has the worst reputation of any GBBR on the market. I also think the PDW will become more popular as it's reputation increases, and the M14 needs to drop in price before it'll be worth it's cost.

Actually, I'm gonna call you on that one. The SCAR was the least well received, due to issues with several inferior parts and the infamous stock cracking hype (yes, I own one). The M4 is also now on V4 and comparable to a lot of other M4 or M16 style GBBr's on the market, with the exception of a few consistently consumable parts.

A workaround to cooldown, if you don't care for it, is to not dump an entire magazine in one trigger pull. personal choice, personal opinion.

This just sounds like you're just butthurt over airsofters who are lacking in integrity. To be frank, get over it.

as for all the comments to "jokes":

you've now called two portions of the airsoft community a minority, and entirely forgotten another that is interested in Gas rifles.

- Military simulation and training are, although far from dominant, relatively large parts of airsoft.

- Realist or realism junkies are not to be ignored. Why else would you think GBBr's are so popular amongst consumers as of late?

- Collectors.

Not to mention that airsoft started with Gas-reliant guns..

why are you even trolling a thread of information regarding an interest that you apparently don't have?

check yourself before you wet yourself.

Then I think the problem is with the people you play with, not the capacity of your magazines.

More on topic though, I wonder how this is going to stack up against the SRC offering?

Very interesting here.. in the pictures that we were just linked to, we see (presumably) the GHK-designed

G36K being handled by an SRC rep. I may be a little slow on the uptake, but would that confirm the SRC/GHK collaboration on that specific G36?

thrilled on it being the K version too :D

either way, I'll still have to check out the WE version. I've had great luck with my SCAR, knock on wood.

Archived