Rare metal CA870 parts

Good evening everyone and welcome to the sale. I've acquired a ton of CA870 parts, mostly G&P, and I want something else. All of this is OBO, and I'll take almost everything for trades. Truck parts, other toy guns, optics, Xbox games, cool dude stuff like that.

Paypal highly preferred, but I can do raw cash if you're feeling ballsy, MO's, checks provided they clear.

Let get this started son!

First up is a G&P M870 top folding trade marked stock. This is actual steel, so there is a bit of surface rust on it.

DSC04936.jpg

DSC04937.jpg

DSC04938.jpg

Comes with the mounting hardware. Looking for 100 shipped or so.

Maruzen full metal optic mount, hardware included. 50 shipped

DSC04939.jpg

DSC04940.jpg

C

A870 full stock, fiberglass. Fantastic stock, maruzen. Mounting hardware included. 40 shipped

DSC04941.jpg

G&P medium front end. Some scratches and what not. 50 shipped

DSC04942.jpg

DSC04943.jpg

G&P full metal trade marked body, scratched from the top folding stock. Could be repainted, use a semi gloss or satin paint for it. 50 shipped

DSC04944.jpg

DSC04945.jpg

G&P charging arms. One side is broken, could be repaired. G&P pump is included! 50 shipped

DSC04946.jpg

G&P full metal ejection port cover. 15 shipped

DSC04947.jpg

G&P pump cylinder, spring guide, spring. Shot around 330 with 25's when it was in my gun. The black part of the pump cylinder was broken, repaired. 20 shipped

DSC04948.jpg

G&P trigger assembly/internal parts. 20$ shipped

Archived