Due to the popular demand, I'm pleased to announce the latest fun-orientated Arnies event!

MA weekenders are small community-driven events that focus on fun, Arnies-themed games.

Games will involve woodland, urban and night games with a range of different games throughout the weekend - see the previous event sections for more information of the types of games seen.

The event is a regulars-themed event but non-regulars are also welcome - contact me for more information.

As this is not a sim weekend, any dress code / weapons are welcome - the only restrictions we have are that we must ask all players to have boots with ankle support, appropriate eye-protection (any under 16s require full-face protection) and weapons with a velocity not exceeding 330fps (500 single shot).

Core Facts

Venue: Gunman Airsoft, Tuddenham (near Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk)

Date: March 19-20 (Gates Open Friday 18th at 5pm - I'll aim to be on site from 3ish onwards.)

Green Fee £50

Facilities: Portaloo (provided kindly by Gunman), Genny & Charging Facilities (remainder TBC)

Game Ideas: TBC. Due to the popularity of the last two MAs at Tuddenham, we will play similar games, with a few new additions and tweaks as always! If you have ideas for events, please let us know!

Booking & Payment Options

In order to keep the weekend as friendly and 'intimate' as always, we'll be sticking to the tried and tested '30 player cap' rule. To secure your place at the event, you two choices available:

A - Pay now the full amount (£50) + paypal fees (go to http://morningafter.konstipation.com)

B- Pay now a deposit (£20) + paypal fees (go to http://morningafter.konstipation.com) and then pay remainder on gate.

Note: Due to the limited spaces available, coupled with a small number of individuals claiming a place only to both not attend and not inform anyone so as to free up their spaces for others, we won't be offering the the 'pay in full' option this time - sorry. Also please note deposits are only refundable in the event that the weekend is cancelled - so please make sure you can attend before booking!

For more information or to book visit the Information thread or contact me directly. :)