...Some poses may require support.

HaVoC

Coke or Pepsi?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Coke or Pepsi?

• Oooh, ice-cold Coke. Lovely!
    • Sustained awful head injury & have no sense of taste. Pepsi please!

I think we can all agree that Arnie's is a damn fine website, and that it should be brought to the attention of as many people as possible. Also, any sport needs to get young people involved to keep it going. So, my idea is simple. Arnie's Airsoft Action Figures!!!

Imagine the joy on a child's face when he finally completes his set with an authentic Sledge figure. Complete with G36c, Tactical Master and Glock 18c. Press a button on his back and he comes out with a random comment. Or an R22Master figure, guaranteed to break other characters guns if he so much as touches them ;) !

So, whadda ya think? And what features could other characters have? Maybe Arnie would have a permanently fixed face mask so no one can see what he looks like.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The DarkLite figure with it's G3SAS fully pimped out wit loads of stuff and a mahooosive KWC Co2 DE, which, when pointed at another figurine will make them whimper.

Oh, and a big penis. Any oter figuring that comes within a four foot radius of the DarkLite Figurine will shout : "I love DarkLite's Penis!"

Oh my god. The spam is intense in this thread. Surely it's an award winner.

Ok, here's how this thread goes. Someone posts the Arnie's Action Figures idea, several talented people post their action figure ideas for popular forum members (no insulting ones), then after about 10 pages, it disolves in to a party pad.

Shees - I guess I am going to have to show you how it's done.

Behold, the Sledge Action Figure...

sledgeactionfigure.jpg

Now it's your turn....

--------------

Note: The spam will be removed from this thread shortly - remember, keep it on topic until page 10 or this thread will live about as long as Havoc's nuts at AG05 ;)

EDIT: Cleaned up the spam. Removed 118 spam posts and reduced an 8 page topic to 2. Keep it on topic guys ;)

Note: The spam will be removed from this thread shortly - remember, keep it on topic until page 10 or this thread will live about as long as Havoc's nuts at AG05 ;)

How could you?! :o

Back in the glory days, you'd have joined in with the fun! :(

Anyway...

tangodown2.jpg

Also comes with a Certificate Of Authenticity, embossed lovingly with the issue number, and the words

"You should have trusted him, he thought he knew what he was doing."

*opens Photoshop*

*gets pictures of doc*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:

Looky here kids, this is how it's done...

Doc_newsteadFigure2.jpg

Damn you R22, I was gonna rip some people apart for being mean to me! Now what am I going to play with if I can't add to my collection of dismembered bodies? *sulks*

I've shown R22 the drawing I did of the Hardcore_Mitsuko action figure, if Ghost_Rider can work the scanner for me I'll get it on here for you all to see...

The things I do for you lot...

It's just hit 1am here in HK, but I still slave away so that you can see the majesty that is my action figure.

What a generous person I am.

Anyhow, here it is:

actionfigure8fc.jpg

Come, let us bask in it's magnificence.

*Sound effect that represents basking in it's magnificence*

Archived