I'm unable to view the classified section?

Hi, I'm new to this site, and am probably just being an idiot, so any advice would be very much appreciated.

I've been trying to view the classifieds section to buy a new gun. At first I was unable to do so, so I followed the register links and created this account. Now I can log into the site, but I'm asked to log in again to view the classifieds, but my login details don't work here. I assumed I had to make a different account to view the classifieds, but links to register just take me back to the forums. Where've I gone wrong?

Thanks

Hi, I'm new to this site, and am probably just being an idiot, so any advice would be very much appreciated.

I've been trying to view the classifieds section to buy a new gun. At first I was unable to do so, so I followed the register links and created this account. Now I can log into the site, but I'm asked to log in again to view the classifieds, but my login details don't work here. I assumed I had to make a different account to view the classifieds, but links to register just take me back to the forums. Where've I gone wrong?

Thanks

You need 100 posts, simple as!

no getting round out it and TBH its not going to change.

Thats all really........

That should be 100 'useful' posts by the way..

What he said.

If you 'spam' your way to 100 posts and it gets noticed (Which it will) then your post count is likely to be reduced to -100 and then you'd have to make 200 useful posts to access the sales forums.

Yep. We've said this lots before but just to confirm, if you DO have 100 posts, and DO NOT have access to the sales section, it means you are one of the few people who have not posted in an area which INCREASES your post count since the rule was implemented 2 years ago.

To get access simply POST WHERE YOUR POST COUNT WILL INCREASE - THIS INCLUDE AREAS LIKE GENERAL DISCUSSION OR HERE.

Please remember to make sure ALL posts on the forum are productive and positive. This community exists to benefit all, not to serve as a depository for inane (that is what offtopic is for!);)