Hi,

I wanted to report a weird issue I am having with Safari. When I click on anything that loads the full text editor (new posts, replies, edit, etc) a new browser tab is opened that goes to the LAST topic I was browsing. For example, when I clicked to create this post, a new tab opened up and I was placed in the reply box of the KJ Works Tanio Koba M4 gas blowback thread. This has happened a few times, and I happened to reply to that thread once by mistake, not noticing the problem. I can recreate the problem fairly consistently.

I can create a screen capture video to show the issue if it would help.

System details for trouble shooting if needed...

Safari version version 5.0.2 (5533.18.5)

OSX version 10.4.8

2.16 Ghz Intel Core Duo Mac

English system install with Japanese language support installed.

I will try out Safari when I get back home and see about replicating it on mine, then see if it is something that can be readily fixed. There's an update that was released about 2 days ago with some minor bug fixes that we are going to apply to the forums so you never know, that may cover it. Safari is after all quite well used on Macs (and PC users that install iTunes and don't unclick half the boxes) :)