Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My WE MSK GBB with some initial addons: MLOK sling loop, cheapass RIS angled grip and a 4x ACOG. I kinda forgot to put the silencer on. Next stop: two extra magazines and magazine bands marking t

Posted Images

Mint choc-chip guns do make me sad, but then I like OD so that makes me a weirdo who is not be listened to anyway.

:P

Looks very nice without the suppressor it has to be said, how light weight is this 'light weight' handguard then hwagan? It's a very close race between a 12" TRX and mid-length MOEs for my next WOC upper receiver.

It's less than half a kilo with the rails, barrel nut and such. Before Ehobby took it off their webpage (still no idea why) the whole package was listed at 455g..

I quite like OD, it's FDE i'm not a fan of... Mainly because there are no deserts in the UK that i'm aware of :P And anyway, mint chocolate chip always used to be my favourite flavour.

Also, Dave; Your L85 makes me sad, scared, confused, aroused and intrigued all at the same time.

Hang on a second there shall be no MOE or AFG guys, I'm trying to keep this as British as I can ;) but thanks!

Funnily enough I did think an AFG would probably be very comfortable but I've got a GPS grip on the way instead to keep it legit.

Edited by spetsnazdave87

I have to say a AFG would look amazing on that L85. Always hated the L85, but The railed hand guard makes it look pretty awsome

Its already been done.

Courtesy of Panoptes

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/album.php?albumid=138&pictureid=2376

I got myself into the KJW club about two months ago and finally got enough funds to finish my build:

KJWM42.jpg

KJWM43.jpg

KJW M4

Cradle Airsoft velocity reducer, tightbore, and BCG extension

Madbull JP Rifles flash hider

ACM m900 weaponlight and Eotech xps-2

Ready-mag spraypainted tan

Magpul FDE MBUS, CTR stock, MOE grip, rail covers, trigger guard, and BAD Lever.

Finally completed my current build: Prime GBBR Magpul China Doll-LMT. Here are some prelim shots. Still working on the accessories though, so this config isn't final. Will be going with a mix of XTM pannels and a AFG2 for sure. Have a M4 on it for optics at the moment, but thinking about a T-1 raised, but other than looking nice, field of vision is to small IMHO. Any suggestions?

IMG_5137.jpg

IMG_5136.jpg

IMG_5138.jpg

IMG_5139.jpg

IMG_5143.jpg

Finally completed my current build: Prime GBBR Magpul China Doll-LMT. Here are some prelim shots. Still working on the accessories though, so this config isn't final. Will be going with a mix of XTM pannels and a AFG2 for sure. Have a M4 on it for optics at the moment, but thinking about a T-1 raised, but other than looking nice, field of vision is to small IMHO. Any suggestions?

*Sexiness*

It is beautiful, I wouldn't change anything but putting the AFG2 who did your laser engraving?

Well. It's cool. I like it much because of simple reason. It's very close to my favourite setup. So there are only two things I would change - I mean replacing MBUS using TROY sights and keeping it all black. Or at least not mixing colors within one part - MIAD grip and PMAG in this case. More consistent colors look better IMHO.

But it's just me ;).

Edited by MRF