Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My WE MSK GBB with some initial addons: MLOK sling loop, cheapass RIS angled grip and a 4x ACOG. I kinda forgot to put the silencer on. Next stop: two extra magazines and magazine bands marking t

Posted Images

It's actually quite decent :D

I'd recommend keeping it where it is as much as possible though. I've had one for a while and because it's basically an XT cover in terms of how it attaches (but shorter and made of tougher plastic) getting it on and off rails repeatedly was always a pain in the *albartroth* for me. Certainly without using tools to avoid messing up your expensive rail systems at least.

I'd recommend keeping it where it is as much as possible though. I've had one for a while and because it's basically an XT cover in terms of how it attaches (but shorter and made of tougher plastic) getting it on and off rails repeatedly was always a pain in the *albartroth* for me. Certainly without using tools to avoid messing up your expensive rail systems at least.

Just gotta yank hard enough! LOL

Just Krylon, bit more skirmish practical now that it's not a big slab of black. Removed the upper shroud and stock, base coat of OD, then grabbed a few shoots off a pine tree in the garden and gave it stripes of tan and brown. I did it with the 2 parts laid down as if it was folded though, should make a bit more sense in that position.

P1010311.jpg

P1010310.jpg