Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My WE MSK GBB with some initial addons: MLOK sling loop, cheapass RIS angled grip and a 4x ACOG. I kinda forgot to put the silencer on. Next stop: two extra magazines and magazine bands marking t

Posted Images

Love the build MRF! It's the matching of the selector markings that just makes it for me ;) How come you went to a black MK18 rail instead of the FDE one you had?

@ Noveske,

:( I'm not too keen on it, tan/FDE receivers do nothing for me. You should have done the colour combination as like you done on your China Doll and Noveske build.

Edited by bOp

Love the build MRF! It's the matching of the selector markings that just makes it for me ;) How come you went to a black MK18 rail instead of the FDE one you had?

Well. The truth is none of airsoft FDE mk18's is correctly reproduced about the color. Chinese (Oracom ?) version I had seem to have some strange violet tone. On the other hand Madbull FDE is little bit to goldish, so I decided to switch to black ;). And I don't regret.

Well. The truth is none of airsoft FDE mk18's is correctly reproduced about the color. Chinese (Oracom ?) version I had seem to have some strange violet tone. On the other hand Madbull FDE is little bit to goldish, so I decided to switch to black ;). And I don't regret.

I have a very similar build, except I did go with the dual tone. I completely agree with you that none of the replicas did the FDE correctly, so I went with a RS instead. Here's my dualtone cousin of yours:

IMG_6382.jpg

IMG_6379.jpg

Nice one, Noveske.

Now I see, where another half of Your DE/BK parts went ;), although I see it's AEG this time.

Speaking of mk18 rail replica - FDE it's not the only issue. For example Madbull use different fonts in side markings. I even asked them about it, and what they said seems to be license requirement. Their products need to be somehow different from original. Of course to avoid airsoft stuff in RS use... It looks like they point into US market.

Somehow I think that "airsoft only" markings somewhere inside rail should be enough, but apparently it's not.

So here where I live we don't have such a problems ;). Only problem is lack of really good mk18 airsoft copy ;). And RS mk18 is just out of reach.

Thanks Hwagan!

Totally agree.

Maybe it's the FDE underneath? I originally wanted black but I got a decent deal on the FDE so I'm happy.

I prefer the rectangular profile of the FSP/Lites. The RIS II's feel too skinny for my tastes. I like my guns like I like my women, meaty. Well, rack wise anyway.

Edited by davedawg123