Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My WE MSK GBB with some initial addons: MLOK sling loop, cheapass RIS angled grip and a 4x ACOG. I kinda forgot to put the silencer on. Next stop: two extra magazines and magazine bands marking t

Posted Images

Thanks Hwagan!

Maybe it's the FDE underneath? I originally wanted black but I got a decent deal on the FDE so I'm happy.

I prefer the rectangular profile of the FSP/Lites. The RIS II's feel too skinny for my tastes. I like my guns like I like my women, meaty. Well, rack wise anyway.

Actually I think rail covers are a problem by themselves. Some rails looking bad a..s great. FSP Lite, mk18 for example, and attaching covers just... ruins their look.

BTW I really envy You ;). I would love to buy 9 inch FSP in FDE but there's no airsoft replica on market...

And yes. RIS II looks skinny. But only in profile. Looking from above, front or below, Lites are skinny ones ;).

Edited by MRF

Finally finished externals. Just need to replace my Torus shell with a standard G&P 8mm shell and replace the old gears with 8mm and it's done.

The Torus shell does not like my G&P receiver. Seems the gearbox shell is slightly too fat and wont sit flush in the lower receiver causing the selector plate to be a little confused. Safe is in between Safe and Semi. Safe slightly works when it's set to Safe, but if you pull hard enough the trigger clicks and pulls. :(

Some quick photos:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Spec list for a change :D

G&P Noveske MUR-1 receiver

RS Magpul CTR (BLK)

RS Magpul RVG (BLK)

RS Magpul MBUS set (BLK)

RS Magpul RSA

Magpul PTS MS2 (BLK)

Magpul PTS MOE Grip (BLK)

Magpul PTS MOE Trigger Guard (BLK)

Magpul PTS ASAP

Pro&T 10'' Noveske Rail

RS EOTech 552

DYTAC 10.5inch Outer Barrel

DYTAC Vltor Gas Block

Dytac SCAR Flash Hider

Element M300 Scout light

Internal:

Modify Torus 7mm Shell

Modify Modular Gear Set (Top Gear 15.05)

Modify Selector Plate

TM Piston

Guarder SP90

Prometheus POM Piston Head

Systema Cylinder Head

Systema Teflon Cylinder

Systema Air Seal Nozzle

Systema Spring Guide

G&P M120 Motor

EdGI 6.03mm 247mm inner barrel

Edited by bOp

Finally finished externals. Just need to replace my Torus shell with a standard G&P 8mm shell and replace the old gears with 8mm and it's done.

The Torus shell does not like my G&P receiver. Seems the gearbox shell is slightly too fat and wont sit flush in the lower receiver causing the selector plate to be a little confused. Safe is in between Safe and Semi. Safe slightly works when it's set to Safe, but if you pull hard enough the trigger clicks and pulls. :(

Some quick photos:

Spec list for a change :D

Very nice bOp! CTR would've been my other choice, but I wanted to stick as close to Noveske as possible and thus went with the iMOD. Any plans to re-do the trademarks on the MUR?

I'm not too keen on those type of stocks, I don't know why, but I just am. I have always just used the CTR and it has being the most comfortable for me, so why change? ;)

If I knew how to go about getting them done I would, because they look awesome on your build, and adds that bit more detail. What did you get done, laser etched them? It's trying to find someone over here to get things like that done. Just trying to get a dust cover engraved was fun...

Front strap. I'll repaint it during the weekend, too busy fondling it now :)

PTS needs to take some notes, Azn!

If they made there own MAG-K alot of people, including me, would buy it. I'm surprised they havend decided to make one.

The full size is nice, But I dont think the wood looks good with the bodys paintjob with the MAG-SU. Needs a plastic handguard imo. A black or tan one. Or could just paint the wood. :P

Edited by Mr Foxhound

I'm not too keen on those type of stocks, I don't know why, but I just am. I have always just used the CTR and it has being the most comfortable for me, so why change? ;)

If I knew how to go about getting them done I would, because they look awesome on your build, and adds that bit more detail. What did you get done, laser etched them? It's trying to find someone over here to get things like that done. Just trying to get a dust cover engraved was fun...

Yes Laser etched. Most places that do laser etching/engraving can do it. All you need to do is give them the AI file. It's like a 5 minute job.

Could someone with a PTS masada do me a favor and measure the height of the stock at the point where it attaches to the receiver and also the distance between the center of the stock pins?

Also, any pictures of the standard fixed PTS stock would be helpful.

Since this is a picture thread;

IMG_2567.jpg

Most of the magpul is gone right now though, still need to hack a MIAD and MVG on it.

Bloody nice drake, well thought out. I think it would've been just a tad too much FDE if you'd gone for it with all the XTMs so that works very nicely. I've switched to purely using the MOE grip myself now, makes so much more sense than paying for a MIAD and then just putting the large back strap on it.

No idea how you make your photos look the way they do but it's beautifully done and very subtle with it.

Cheers I originally bought some dytac TD style dark earth covers to go with it but the colour was way off and more of an orange =s so I went with the xtm panels instead.

The Comp4 is sitting a bit high in the above photo but I've since removed the spacers to lower it a bit.

Took a few glamor shots (it's a stretch calling them that) of my G&P with a few new Magpul goodiess.

img4165y.jpg

img4169o.jpg

img4174w.jpg

Not the greatest camera work and not the most tacticool gun, but I'm proud of what I've done with it so far. I have always been afraid of techie stuff since I'm worried about *fruitcage* up my gun to the point of no repair somehow, but I've bitten the bullet recently and began doing stuff myself. It's liberating.

Edited by Leon Kennedy
  • 2 weeks later...