Magpul Picture Thread

No no no no no no no no no no no.

What have you done =|

You monster.

I know, i know... It's okay, it's never going to be skirmished or used that way, it was merely for the hell of it.

That looks really...

Good!?

I was actually a little bit disgusted at myself when i felt the same way :S

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My WE MSK GBB with some initial addons: MLOK sling loop, cheapass RIS angled grip and a 4x ACOG. I kinda forgot to put the silencer on. Next stop: two extra magazines and magazine bands marking t

Posted Images

Here is the latest addition to my armory. This Memorial weekend I had the honor of fighting in Operation Lion Claws X with Col. Danny McKnight and I also had the honor of winning the rifle his nephew used during the game. Although I never met his nephew, he is in the process of attending Ranger School to continue the family tradition. Anyway to the gun...

This is my KISS build and all that is missing is the Daniel Defense QD rear plate mount and fixed rear sight. As such I have a Magpul CTR, MOE handguard, MOE grip, and Surefire 620c. Funny thing is since the rifle was free all of my RS accessories are worth almost two or three of these rifle...

IMG_2332.jpg

IMG_2333.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Nice one.

I've long thought that KA deserve more props than they get. They make the only AEG LaRue receivers I know of, as well as a fair few other AR bits and pieces that're extremely rare.

Cheers man; To be honest, i wasn't too impressed with it out of the box; I've changed out the buffer tube for a G&P one, as even with the CTR the KA one had unbelievable wobble. I've had to tighten the rail locking nut and collar, and the motor was pathetic; I've now switched that for a G&P 120 and it's a lot quicker. The wiring is also a slimmer guage, and splitting the upper and lower is a nuisance. Still, the hop is perfect out of the box, nothing was overtightened (a la G&P), and the externals are insanely pretty and the gearbox feels very smooth. I'm happy with it, and the externals make up for the niggles, especially for £289.99 with 10% off all the magpul gear :)