Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My WE MSK GBB with some initial addons: MLOK sling loop, cheapass RIS angled grip and a 4x ACOG. I kinda forgot to put the silencer on. Next stop: two extra magazines and magazine bands marking t

Posted Images

Oie.. Hands off my beeyatch! ;-)

Just received the MS2 sling and been trying out how to use it. I've found that it, not surprisingly' works really well with the ASAP and RSA. Three parts combined can give you a real advantage in CQB style play. The best part is that you can transfer the rifle from left shoulder to right as you approach corners with ease and little to no thought.

Can't wait to try it out at Epsom Bunker, the red light really helps getting around the pitch dark corridors safely and without giving away your approach, while the LED white light is there to startle and disorientate the other players. I've used this set up for a while and it works beautifully.

J.

Can't wait to try it out at Epsom Bunker, the red light really helps getting around the pitch dark corridors safely and without giving away your approach, while the LED white light is there to startle and disorientate the other players. I've used this set up for a while and it works beautifully.

She's a bit of heffa...

not sure of total weight but you do feel it after a while on you shoulder ;-)

I'd suggest taking off the larger side weapon light and putting a red filter on the G2. Use it with the red filter when you need it, flip it open when you don't. Operational fatigue in having so much weight on the front of that gun isn't ideal. And that is why Surefire developed the flip open filters. ;)

I'd suggest taking off the larger side weapon light and putting a red filter on the G2. Use it with the red filter when you need it, flip it open when you don't. Operational fatigue in having so much weight on the front of that gun isn't ideal. And that is why Surefire developed the flip open filters. ;)

I hear you, however this is setup is purely for the underground bunker I play at. The site is relatively small and engagements are quite rapid and very intense. It leaves little time to fiddle around with filter flaps etc. What I want (and hence setup) is an instant use of both types of lights without having to remove or occupy my hands away from being ready to fire.

Under other circumstances I would have it setup as you've suggested. Also, to be honest the games last no more than 40 minutes and within that time frame the weight for me is a non issue, yet due to all the attachments it is heavier than my other AEG's.

Thanks,

J.

Edited by Jamanyar

You mean "MOE" stock... haha semantics semantics

Hey Noveske, wars have been started on bad semantics ;-)

Thanks for the correction.

but in any case I'm getting a CTR stock on that tomorrow :-D

Will pass the 'MOE' stock onto another project!

Thanks,

J.

Edited by Jamanyar

DMR

Bushmaster backwater metal reciever

Daniel defence front RIS

Magpul PTS Grip

Magpul Stock

Magpul AFG

G&P M120 motor

Promethus barrel

Guarder gearset

Element piston

Upgraded nozzle

11.1 on deans

160mm silencer

Pro arms PEQ-15

96ab6fd3.jpg

And with its smaller brother, The fighting cat

488627db.jpg

Did you trade your soul to PTS? XD

As in because I'm not using RS? If so, it's purely because the PTS accessories just fit straight on to their ACR without the hassle/fettling RS stuff would require, if I could even get hold of the RS stuff at all that is. :unsure:

Quality wise I'm more than happy with the PTS plastic. In fact I did slightly smash myself in the chin with the cheek rest on my adjustable stock earlier today, and one thing I can tell you for sure: That is one rock solid buttstock.

What is in the lower right hand package labeled 'S-02'?

STAR replica of the KAC 600m rear BUIS. :)

Funny you mention that actually...

I while back I placed a relatively small order with UnCo, part of which was a set of G&P Anti-Rotation links for GBBRs. Unfortunately, they made a bit of a mistake and sent me 5KU links instead of G&P, a fact which I wasn't entirely happy about, as you might imagine. After I wrote them a couple of e-mails to get this mishap sorted out, they sent me the correct links as well as offering me a 9% discount in my next order from them.

Now, looking at everything in that picture, only the rifle itself came from a UK retailer, since I wanted the UK version. Would you care to hazard a guess at where all the rest of it came from?

Edited by CKinnerley

Time to go to work.

I'm actually very eager to see the finished result. I have the Masada w/ Folding Stock in FDE but i'm considering the 11.5 barrel and slim handguards (I can't stand the railed frontend)

If you have an AAC Suppressor to throw on, that would be awesome!

-Shin