Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My WE MSK GBB with some initial addons: MLOK sling loop, cheapass RIS angled grip and a 4x ACOG. I kinda forgot to put the silencer on. Next stop: two extra magazines and magazine bands marking t

Posted Images

IMAG0126.jpg

My ever growing collection of pmags.

I've just had a CA LRWC M6 which I'll be fitting MOE parts. I've got the AAC can so going to fit a longer tightbore barrel and run it through to the top of the silencer.

So far its got the tan MBUS of my ACR which Lola ok at the min but need to purchase a black one, but might see about getting a Magpul USA gen2 one instead of the PTS gen1 version.

Finally got my PMAG shells for my M4 project, yayorz!

30_config_c.jpg

39_config_c.jpg

29_config_c.jpg

36_config_c.jpg

• AFC Colt M4A1 CQBR Open-Bolt, full markings
    WE 30 rounds CO2 open-bolt magazine w/ MAGPUL PMAG30 MagLevel shell
    MadBull Daniel Defense Omega X 7" free float rail
    ACTION EOD 9" outer barrel for WE M4
    MAGPUL MBUS GEN2, front & rear
    MAGPUL ASAP
    MAGPUL RAS
    MAGPUL AFG2
    MAGPUL MOE pistol grip
    MAGPUL MOE stock
    MAGPUL BAD lever
    G&P 30mm green/red dot sight
    SIG SAUER STL-9000L tactical light
    MAGPUL XTM rail panels
    MAGPUL rail ladder covers

Edited by NonEx

I'm sure I've seen plenty of pictures and footage of well respected firearms industry professionals rocking T-1s on AR-10 variants. I can see the arguement regards the perceived disproportion issue,but it's not like using a 762x51 as opposed to 556x45 mag in your AEG gives you any extra range, so you might as well stick with whatever optic works for you.

No bolt catch, no magazine release, no rear pin... No me gusta :-(

Other than that it's nice :-)

Question for everyone with free float rails, specifically but not limited to, Daniel Defense Omega X... How do you keep it from twisting around it's axis when applying some torque/force from normal operations ? :-| I have tightened mine down as well as I could and it still budges a little...

wow that is basically the same setup i run, minus the stock as i ran out of funds for it. Guess I should get a pic up

edit: ok here is a pic:

DSC00436.jpg

Corrigan thats exactly what I have been wanting to do, but just haven't decided on a good one. I want something that will work and not be a waste of my money.

Edited by FHairsoft1

No bolt catch, no magazine release, no rear pin... No me gusta :-(

Other than that it's nice :-)

Question for everyone with free float rails, specifically but not limited to, Daniel Defense Omega X... How do you keep it from twisting around it's axis when applying some torque/force from normal operations ? :-| I have tightened mine down as well as I could and it still budges a little...

I have the normal omega, and with the gas tube holding the barrel nut tight, and grub screws holding the Omega on to the barrel nut, the whole thing won't budge.

Ones I've used, including Madbull Noveske, KA Larue, or Madbull Omega(not X), as long as the barrel nut is tight that won't be a problem. With the Noveske though, the issue was regardless amount of shim used, I can't get the rail to clock properly with the upper receiver. So in the "aligned" state its not fully torqued. In that case I resort to using a RIS clamp thing that grabs onto both the upper receiver and the RIS. And act as a riser which I mount my optic on.

Ones I've used, including Madbull Noveske, KA Larue, or Madbull Omega(not X), as long as the barrel nut is tight that won't be a problem. With the Noveske though, the issue was regardless amount of shim used, I can't get the rail to clock properly with the upper receiver. So in the "aligned" state its not fully torqued. In that case I resort to using a RIS clamp thing that grabs onto both the upper receiver and the RIS. And act as a riser which I mount my optic on.

Some distancers, placed beetwen body thread and barrel nut don't work ?

On the other hand, I curious how it works on real firearms....

Edited by MRF

Perhaps this is not the best place, but... on the other hand it is ;).

ACS-L

http://stickman.rainierarms.com/index.php?gallery=Magpul%206&image=IMG_0186-A-1000-Stick.jpg

This make me happy specially, because it seems to be Magpuls's answer for Crane/LMT stocks I like a lot:

STR

Magpul STR

Edited by MRF