Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My WE MSK GBB with some initial addons: MLOK sling loop, cheapass RIS angled grip and a 4x ACOG. I kinda forgot to put the silencer on. Next stop: two extra magazines and magazine bands marking t

Posted Images

Working on finding a uk source for that MRF. If it helps there is a NIC certified coater in Germany.

I checked them some time ago. They actually don't answer e-mails and last entries on their website are from 2009. So I don't see much room for optimism here ;).

Re-configured my gun to a "Lite" setup, too much stuff on the Block II version for everyday "use" (ie. playing/fiddling at home).

we_m4_cqbr_magpul_1.jpg

we_m4_cqbr_magpul_13.jpg

we_m4_cqbr_magpul_14.jpg

we_m4_cqbr_magpul_15.jpg

we_m4_cqbr_magpul_16.jpg

we_m4_cqbr_magpul_17.jpg

we_m4_cqbr_magpul_2.jpg

we_m4_cqbr_magpul_3.jpg

Bonus pic:

magpul_iphone_1.jpg

Awesome iPhone case, what else would you expect from MAGPUL :D

Kit list:

WE/AFC COLT M4 CQBR OPEN BOLT

WE M4 CO2 MAGAZINES WITH MAGPUL PMAG 30 MAGLEVEL SHELLS

MADBULL DANIEL DEFENSE RIS II MK18 9.5"

MADBULL DANIEL DEFENSE LOW PROFILE GAS BLOCK

G&P T-1 RED DOT SIGHT

G&P T-1 QD HIGH-MOUNT

Madbull Noveske KFH

MAGPUL PTS AAC M4-2000 SILENCER

TSC AMBIDEXTRIOUS SAFETY LEVER

TSC VLTOR BCM GUNFIGHTER EXTENDED LATCH CHARGING HANDLE

DS ARMS 6-POSITION MIL-SPEC BUFFER TUBE

DPMS BUFFER TUBE LOCK RING

DPMS EJECTION PORT COVER ASSEMBLY

DPMS FORWARD ASSIST ASSEMBLY

DPMS PIVOT PIN

DPMS TAKEDOWN PIN

DPMS MAGAZINE CATCH BUTTON

DPMS MAGAZINE CATCH SPRING

NORGON AMBIDEXTRIOUS MAGAZINE RELEASE

DPMS SAFETY SELECTOR DETENT SPRING

DPMS SAFETY SELECTOR DETENT

DPMS TAKEDOWN AND PIVOT PIN DETENT

MAGPUL CTR BUTTSTOCK

MAGPUL BUTTSTOCK 0.70" EXTENDED TACTICAL PAD

MAGPUL AFG2 FOREND GRIP

MAGPUL MOE PISTOL GRIP

MAGPUL MOE TRIGGER GUARD

MAGPUL MBUS GEN2 FRONT & REAR SIGHTS

MAGPUL RSA

MAGPUL ASAP

MAGPUL B.A.D. LEVER

MAGPUL XTM PANELS

iPHONE 4S 16GB BLACK

MAGPUL FIELD CASE iPHONE 4/4S BLACK

Edited by NonEx

RM is that a raven concealment holster? If so how are they? I'm debating whether to get one for my XDM.

Yes, it is quite nice. Compare to Bladetech its slimmer profile and you don't get the holster dangles on your belt feeling....Which you usually get with any OWB style holster.

FYI for that one though, when I got it for TM Glock, I ordered it for the .45 Glock size, not the 9mm, as TM Glock tend to be tight for RS 9mm holster. Turns out to be the perfect call...

How do you find the Pro Wins RM? I had trouble with the V1s in my Prime spec guns.

I had to modify my mag catch for the V2s to fit. Did not have to do that for my V1...tolerance between my mag catch, hammer block, receiver and the magazine puts the catch slightly back vs the notch on those mag(~0.04"). I took a needle file and filed down the material then it works.... I don't have a working chrono otherwise I'd check if they have any power issue. They are still tight vs some other WA mags, but not as bad as GHK.

I did something today I told myself I never would do again.. I purchased a Magpul'd gun.. $160 for a 2 month new gun.. Had to do it.

GPPTS002.jpg

GPPTS005.jpg

GPPTS003.jpg

Did not come with the proper Furniture (Handguard, Stock), and that was the readson for the huge discount.. But I had some laying around from Dealextreme I wanted to try anyway..

Edited by SHWEL

I let myself to post it here either - after all there's is a little more than just a little of Magpul in my block II CQBR clone... ;).

Receivers have been anodized. Quality is not that great because of low quality alloy used for those body sets, but it still looks quite attractive to me.

DSC_0462-2.jpg