Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My WE MSK GBB with some initial addons: MLOK sling loop, cheapass RIS angled grip and a 4x ACOG. I kinda forgot to put the silencer on. Next stop: two extra magazines and magazine bands marking t

Posted Images

Needs to lose the MBUS in place of some troy or KAC sights :) ... Maybe take the bottom rail covers off and add a hand stop. I dig the all black MK18 ... and the way you used the KAC break.

Oh I'm not in a hurry to spend THAT much money =p

I have a black RVG, but I kind of like the way the AFG/2's look. Although I haven't actually used them yet. I also like the LaRue handstop as well. Any thoughts on those? Of course it would boil down to my shooting style I suppose.

I'd been wanting an all black Magpul'd Mk18 for quite some time. I have an M4 with FDE magpul stuffs on it as well, but this one just seems to have hit the spot. It's like all black never really goes out of style.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh I'm not in a hurry to spend THAT much money =p

I have a black RVG, but I kind of like the way the AFG/2's look. Although I haven't actually used them yet. I also like the LaRue handstop as well. Any thoughts on those? Of course it would boil down to my shooting style I suppose.

I'd been wanting an all black Magpul'd Mk18 for quite some time. I have an M4 with FDE magpul stuffs on it as well, but this one just seems to have hit the spot. It's like all black never really goes out of style.

AFG2 would work very well, depends on your body build ( and handguard length, since you're using a RIS II it would be good to go ), and it could work TOGETHER with LaRue handstop mounted sideways, but for this setup you may wanna try GoGun AR-Gas Pedal.

.........and I'd move the T1 few slots backwards if I were you, I'm kinda against "bridging" upper and rail handguard.

Ooooh pretty; Looks nice in FDE actually. The TD mags look nice 'n all. I was considering the WE for a little while, but when I was looking up reviews for the GHK all I could find was 'Mine still works after 25,000 rounds, I just wish it had adjustable hop'. Saw on WGC that the new version comes with adjustable hop, and decided to go for it.

One of the smartest things GHK have done is install the G&G green cold resistant bucking, this thing happily spits out a 10-15 round burst without BB drop, which I'm really impressed with. Still can't decide if the PDW grip needs replacing or not though..

K-Grip that PDW! Both of you!! :D

Got mine ( PTS ) on WE M4, needs to drill a hole for the safety detent pin, fits really well with such a short LOP like those PDWs, the wrist doesn't need to be bended so much in that shooting position.

Edit: That M4 is going to have some major parts swap so no pics for now :P .

Edited by Katotaka

What type of mags you putting through the GHK? I've been tempted by one since I got my first WA system gun and the newest version made it even more appealing, though I've got so many G&P mags now I've not got much enthusiasm for buying yet another set.

I can see the issue with the pistol grip, that thing looks awful. Can't imagine how they thought that would be a good idea.

I'm using the GHK PDW mags in it at the moment; According to WGC they're optimized for the PDW, and won't work with a WA system gun, but I can't think why they wouldn't; The only real difference is a lack of a valve lock assembly.

Still, so far they're gas tight - They've taken some breaking in to feed correctly, but they're all working absolutely fine now. I should be able to test a G&P Pmag in it in a couple of weeks, so I'll put it up on here how that goes. When I get an evening to myself I'll be reviewing it as well.