Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My WE MSK GBB with some initial addons: MLOK sling loop, cheapass RIS angled grip and a 4x ACOG. I kinda forgot to put the silencer on. Next stop: two extra magazines and magazine bands marking t

Posted Images

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

MI Gen2 SS Handguard...man this thing is LIGHT....its not as if the KA Larue is that heavy...but this is very light....

Now I want to get a T1 mount so I can use the T1 on this...and I need to look into hand stop options, and some kind of ring to put on that sling mount knubby thing....detachable ones might look kinda bulky...

Edited by RacingManiac

It's not as simple as creating indentations for the bearings in the mock suppressor. You have to either enlarge the slot on the bottom of the brake or shave the pin in the suppressor. Then you have to actually reduce the circumference of the muzzle brake for the mock suppressor to slide over. You can't shave the mock suppressor side unfortunately, then finally you'd have to create the indentations.

I didn't want to shave down my muzzle brake so I gave up on the project.

RM, I like your tast in rails! For handstops, I used a LaRue Handstop with mine (pic1, pic2, pic3). Very quick and easy mod to mount it. And quite fitting since your gun has a LaRue marked receiver! ;)

Your pic sealed the deal for me to go with the MI rail...different enough from the Troy which for some reason doesn't quite attract me, but having held one of those I know how nice they feel....I'll look into the Larue stuff...

original.jpg

Ended up getting the MI handstop, straight bolt on to any of the bolt location...I do wonder though the lower section of the slots seems to have something that they designed to work with some kind of specific MI accessories, I wish I can get more position option without being restricted to the existing hardpoints...

Liking it... hmmmmm considering this or a Geissele rail...

I'm not a huge fan of the Geisselle rails myself. I've shot both an HK416 with one (granted that one was a prototype) and an AR15 with it too. It's a nice rail, and the AR15 one is certainly smaller than the HK416 version. It's solid and well made. But it's not the skinniest rail out there, and it's surprisingly heavy compared to the competition. I was tempted by it since it looks similar to my PredatAR rail on paper, but it's pretty different in overall profile. I prefer the URX 3 and 3.1 over the Geisselle rail. That said, I currently prefer the MI SS-II rail I have over all those. :D

My race gun -ish build :D

CB7F6BF9-2821-4D52-8AB6-C409096AABA3-7527-000004C972076F81.jpg

In case you guys can't see...... it got a K-Grip and ASAP there :D

WE M4 Based, so I have to drill the K-Grip for the selector detent pin

Tube is a Madbull DD MFR with some 3M fake carbon sticker

Would definitely change the stock to a PRS or UBR.......

........ and probably 1-4 scope plus mini RDS on Warne rings for the total look :greedy: