Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My WE MSK GBB with some initial addons: MLOK sling loop, cheapass RIS angled grip and a 4x ACOG. I kinda forgot to put the silencer on. Next stop: two extra magazines and magazine bands marking t

Posted Images

Damn Shane...  That's beautiful.

What T-1 is that?  How do you like the reduced grip angle?  I would think that'd wear on you with a long rail and such.  I can see the use for a compact CQB type rifle, but on longer builds it seems like it'd get in the way.

Package from the US has arrived - tbh, the chinese MOE stock knockoff seems to be made better than the RS Magpul - less mold injection marks, less glossy polymer etc. Dimensions are exactly the same, i only found one minor difference.

The 16" middy upper is almost finished - only missing a gas tube, Gunfighter charging handle (on its way) some drilling to fit the FSP pins, and receiver engravings so that i can pretend it's a BCM ;).

Pardon the crappy quality, don't have a proper camera with me at the moment.

G&P WOC base gun

RS Magpul stuff

custom 16" SS barrel

img0024mg.jpg

what was the price? like 320 USD or so? in a world where a standard VFC or G&P M4 costs 280 bucks, the price sounds just fine to me. it may be a plain gun and didnt come with MBUS (which are 100 dolars by themselves and a major reason why an ACR costs 500 bucks), but its a 100% gound up new AEG design that borrows some internals from a V2 gearbox for the sake of being able to fix it.

id say its plenty worth 320 bucks.