Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My WE MSK GBB with some initial addons: MLOK sling loop, cheapass RIS angled grip and a 4x ACOG. I kinda forgot to put the silencer on. Next stop: two extra magazines and magazine bands marking t

Posted Images

The CMR is everything I wanted the Geissele rail to be. Holding the two side by side, the Geissele is just too blocky, chunky, tall, and wide in comparison. Purely my own opinion of course. Price is about the same depending on which version of the Geissele. Now that said, for the dollar value, I haven't seen a single RS rail to this day offer what the MI rail offers for as little as it costs.

I like every single AR of Yours on this page.
WTF?Shane's shorty most.

wwjkc - it's a clone of Noveske's switchblock rail from MIC I guess ? Isn't it ? Where have You bought it ?

Edited by MRF

MRF, the rail is made by PRO&T, very hard to find but I got mine from boomarms, but the markings are there so that's what I wanted

nice but kinda off spec, but cheap

as far as I can tell, the real rail is impossible unless I buy a complete Noveske upper set

The CMR is everything I wanted the Geissele rail to be. Holding the two side by side, the Geissele is just too blocky, chunky, tall, and wide in comparison. Purely my own opinion of course. Price is about the same depending on which version of the Geissele. Now that said, for the dollar value, I haven't seen a single RS rail to this day offer what the MI rail offers for as little as it costs.

My hands are a bit bigger, so I like a wider rail to hold :).

But yea, the MI rail was an option when I was picking rails for my new upper; had the Geissele Mk4 or CMR not stocked this month, I might have picked up the MI rail.

MRF, the rail is made by PRO&T, very hard to find but I got mine from boomarms, but the markings are there so that's what I wanted

nice but kinda off spec, but cheap

as far as I can tell, the real rail is impossible unless I buy a complete Noveske upper set

Yeah exactly. PRO&T. That's what I meant, although at some point I thought MIC and PRO&T are the same products, under different brand. Doesn't matter anyway.

Is it off spec the same way some of MB rails are ?

OK - thanks, that's enough really and there's no need to compare - Your description clearly indicates, that it suffers from the same disease as many of Madbull's rails :).

Edited by MRF