Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My WE MSK GBB with some initial addons: MLOK sling loop, cheapass RIS angled grip and a 4x ACOG. I kinda forgot to put the silencer on. Next stop: two extra magazines and magazine bands marking t

Posted Images

Got my HK416DX in the mail today :D

Now with the addition of de MBUS, tan LMT stock, tan TD rail covers and a magpul enhanced trigger guard:

*snip*

I do realise I've got the rear MBUS the wrong way round, but this is now corrected :P

Was about to mention the MBUS, heh, nice 416 mate. Like the look of the 3 TD covers, I bought 2 RS ones to go on my upper with the MRF but the rails themselves are out of bloody spec, messed with my plans big time. :angry:

Sweet set CK.....

Thanks man, my photography is rather lacking compared to yours I fear, but thanks for all the help.

I do realise I've got the rear MBUS the wrong way round, but this is now corrected :P

BTW- I think your rear MBUS is backwards there Dave

:P

Great Magpul 416!! What Brand is the 416?

Thanks,

noninhere

VFC DX :) and thanks!

I'm putting on a MIAD grip, some ladder covers, an eotech 552 and either a VFC M3X in tan or a surefire 951 or scoutlight... not sure yet, depends on my wallet really.

Edited by spetsnazdave87

Dave: Is it me or the trigger guard in the second pic is just a regular trigger guard? huh.gif

nice gun BTW ;)

Mr Foxhound: does that T1 has a killflash? RS?

It's the AMP version. Its comes with one. By far the brightest replica optic ive seen. (11 Brightness settings!) The killflash works well for sun, but also is a nice BB shield. I wouldn't want to break a rather expensive optic. Haha

Dave; 416 looks awesome; Tan 416 grip or FDE MOE maybe?

CK; That's gotta be at least £1500's worth right? If not more... Either way, nice guns.

Also, G&P's new 8mm gearbox version XM177E1 with silencer (and about as much Magpul as i'm willing to put on it), MRP avec XM flash suppressor, and M4 with CompM4 sight...

P1000646.jpg

P1000651.jpg

P1000666.jpg

Dave; 416 looks awesome; Tan 416 grip or FDE MOE maybe?

Got a dark earth MIAD grip on the way mate ;)

Decided to rock it with a surefire M600C (probably element), and ladder covers on bare rails, ranger plates and the eotech and then leave it.

Edited by spetsnazdave87

can i have one?

Send me all the bits you like and I'll happily build a gun and send it back you for no extra charge.

:D

CK; That's gotta be at least £1500's worth right? If not more... Either way, nice guns.

Also, G&P's new 8mm gearbox version XM177E1 with silencer (and about as much Magpul as i'm willing to put on it), MRP avec XM flash suppressor, and M4 with CompM4 sight...

Did a quick add up, all in came to arooound £1710, excluding the 10 mags I've got. Or in normal person language: far, far too much, heh.

How long you reckon before you cave and start really mucking around the with the 177? :P

Edit: Also, which CompM4 did you go with? I'm in need of a quality one with realistic trades like yours seems to have.

Yup, basing the scheme on the new Brit marksman rifle :)

With a 552? You need an optic waaaaay more comedically huge if you're going down that route mate!

Edited by CKinnerley

Did a quick add up, all in came to arooound £1710, excluding the 10 mags I've got. Or in normal person language: far, far too much, heh.

How long you reckon before you cave and start really mucking around the with the 177? tongue.gif

Edit: Also, which CompM4 did you go with? I'm in need of a quality one with realistic trades like yours seems to have.

Crikey... Still, You've technically got 6 guns with all the possible combinations, so i guess that isn't half bad. As for the 177, i really don't think i could do anything more than the silencer... A friend of mine has Magpul'd an M733, and although it looks interesting, it just doesn't look right with the fixed carry handle. Besides, it weighs bugger all which is nice.

The CompM4 is a random ACM one i picked up from Wolf Armouries along with the 177, this one here;

http://www.wolfarmouries.co.uk/airsoft/bb/product.asp?page=product&id=M4X00001

Comes with a killflash, bikini cover, mount riser and trades. Really nicely built, works perfectly fine and generally same kind of quality as my G&P T1. I'm thoroughly impressed... The packaging is very similar to Dytac's, but there's no trademarks on the box. Still, definitely a good sight assuming you don't get a lemon - Unfortunately, i don't know the likelihood of getting a lemon...