Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My WE MSK GBB with some initial addons: MLOK sling loop, cheapass RIS angled grip and a 4x ACOG. I kinda forgot to put the silencer on. Next stop: two extra magazines and magazine bands marking t

Posted Images

i have been looking for the past hour for that exact answer. which is weird as i was looking befor i looked at this thread to see your question.

so far, my google fu is telling me that nobody who speaks english has even tried. however, there is whispers of a japanese forum that someone has done it and posted a how to, but i cannot find it so far.

its starting to look like my next project unless i can find some definitive evidence that someone has tried and failed to instal marui guts in a KWA body.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

DSCF1118_zps1a95d50b.jpg

DSCF1124_zps552bd619.jpg

bit dirty after the skirmish on saturday, but i like the worn effect. Bone stock internals, had it for quite a while now and have never reshimmed etc. Still runs perfectly, and outperforms most of the other guys at my site, even the ones who pour money into their guns like its going out of fashion. Best purchase I ever made, I totally recommend the combat machine range.

Feedback welcomed. I understand it is very basic as well 

Got a tan magwell on the way, and some tape for the pistol grip

Edited by team flex
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 years later...

DSC_0847.thumb.JPG.5614119c86d3911007faefe76ad88e0e.JPG

My WE MSK GBB with some initial addons: MLOK sling loop, cheapass RIS angled grip and a 4x ACOG. I kinda forgot to put the silencer on.

Next stop: two extra magazines and magazine bands marking them as .300 BLK.

IMG_20220726_175754_457.jpg

And a close-up of the selector paintjob (using Citadel paints, Skull White and Blazing Orange on Mechrite Red).

Edited by Mike_West
  • Like 1