Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My WE MSK GBB with some initial addons: MLOK sling loop, cheapass RIS angled grip and a 4x ACOG. I kinda forgot to put the silencer on. Next stop: two extra magazines and magazine bands marking t

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Pic of my (what started out as) M4...

Still a bit to do but i've got 2 uppers, one with the AR10 front seen here and the other has got a std length barrel and an MOE foregrip...

Now rear wired, running either a Lipo in stock tube or in a VFC Crane stock.

alsdesirehdpics859.jpg

Sorry for crappy picture quality... taken on my Phone

Pics with both uppers coming soon with everything the same colour lol

Here's my rifle so far. Other than getting an EOTech clone and some PMAGs, I'm not sure what to do with it. I'll keep looking at the Ar-15 thread and check out what people have done. I'm open to ideas that people think are pretty cool, too.

1000689m.th.jpg1000690p.th.jpg1000695z.th.jpg

Edited by Leon Kennedy

Here's my rifle so far. Other than getting an EOTech clone and some PMAGs, I'm not sure what to do with it. I'll keep looking at the Ar-15 thread and check out what people have done. I'm open to ideas that people think are pretty cool, too.

uhm.. what to do with it? The possibilities are endless... what about this?

f49ae349.jpg

uhm.. what to do with it? The possibilities are endless... what about this?

:D That's the thing, I have no clue what to do with the rifle! I know it's going to be used as a standard rifleman weapon, but have no clue what accessories I'd like. It skirmishes fine, so internally it's set, but I don't know which posh accessories to add. Nice rifle, though!

Just removed the front sight.

You only need a flat screwdriver to push up the tension spring and a small pin pusher and you're done.

And I am going to see if I can shorten the barrel by another 2 inches.

I said from the start PTS should just sell a version with the short barrel, rail, folding stock and 556 lower. It's what all the modern/tactical enthusiasts are going to turn their ACRs in to anyway.

Why do that when you can release one with a long barrel, polymer hand guard and a *suitcasey* looking fixed stock. Then get people to dump another $290 into it to get it how 95% of people want it :mellow:

I did think of that as I was writing, but they're doing one with all the other cool bits and the 762 lower, so I don't think that's actually their mind set to be honest. They just went with the same config of the RS 'weapon' (and I use that term loosely) that Bushmaster released.