Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My WE MSK GBB with some initial addons: MLOK sling loop, cheapass RIS angled grip and a 4x ACOG. I kinda forgot to put the silencer on. Next stop: two extra magazines and magazine bands marking t

Posted Images

I decided that after spending so much time and money doing up TM EBBRs and learning the system, that it'd be a bit of a waste to not do another one with even more gucci bits based on what I've learnt so far. Unfortunately I couldn't set my mind on one particular setup or the other, so here's my third SOCOM, in lots of OD...

P1010651.jpg

P1010657.jpg

...and in slightly more black-RS-fashion-tacticool.

P1010695.jpg

P1010675.jpg

After seeing so much Magpul gear in Foliage Green for so long seeing it in OD looks so much more sinister.

Loving it.

Can't say that I see much FG myself, cheers for the comment though, appreciate it.

FDE, while obviously popular, is a bit too bright for the places I generally play. To be entirely honest I'd actually prefer the magpul OD to be a bit lighter as you don't tend to find much dense foliage that is as dark green as that, but I'm still quite a big fan of it anyway. Given the amount of it I have, I've got 1 more AR-15 to do up but that'll probably be it for me, after this next 1 I'll start on some black and maybe a bit of dsert-y coloured stuff. Except for the ACR of course, that I'm going to have to do in OD.

Edited by CKinnerley

I've noticed that there's a kind of "DE fashion" - no matter dark earth stuff fits into typical terrain in a place people live, this color of furniture is often present. So - indeed, it's nice to see some OD parts. And they look really good. I think Your pix represent gamma quite fairly.

Celcius?

Its a ICS Split Gear Box M4

Upgrades installed by Xavier Mace

Custom Milling and Media Blasting by Sioux City Novelty and Machine, and Tony Drake Media Blasting

RS Magpul CTR does not have a huge hole on top cut out to hold battery like acm design sold commercially, CTR has not been modified or damaged at all. My drawn design and wiring installed by tech allows wiring to come out the side of the stock via existing holes hidden by cheek rest..

Extreme Fire Cheetah Mosfet

King Arms Trigger Assembly

AMP T5000

MadBull TBB

Stock ICS Gears shooting 29. 779 RPS on 11.1v 35c 2500mah Lipo

Magpul Furniture including

XTM & Ladder Covers, RS Trigger Guard , MBUS, ASAP, PTS MIAD, RS CTR & ACM Cheek Rest

RS Tenebrex Kill Flash, Replica ACOG

JBU 12" RIS

Media Blasted Buffer Tube & Flashhider

2 upper gearboxs

ones for cqb shooting 345 fps

second is for woods shooting 450 fps

Took me a year to get all the parts on a budget before I shipped it to my tech for upgrades.

what I started with originally

2f1e_1_sbl.jpg

The last pic is how it used to look with the older gray receiver body, before switching out to the newer black body and JBU 12'' RIS

Edited by Xander Bolanos