Magpul Picture Thread

with the magpul UBR stock can you still use a stock tube lipo without to much modification?

No mods required at all; PTS UBR stock has a screw-off endcap on the buffer tube, and a 7.4 1200 fits in there perfectly. Pretty certain an 11.1 1200 does as well.

*edit* - Assuming your receiver has a short stock tube extension. If it's the full length (bit that comes out the back of the receiver the stock tube goes on) it'll need a quick hacksawing down to about 20mm long and possibly a little dremelling for wiring depending on the receiver. It'll drop straight onto most newer sliding stock rear wired guns though.

Also, shiney new gun avec silencer:

P1010129.jpg

Edited by hwagan
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My WE MSK GBB with some initial addons: MLOK sling loop, cheapass RIS angled grip and a 4x ACOG. I kinda forgot to put the silencer on. Next stop: two extra magazines and magazine bands marking t

Posted Images

The forums are an unpredictable beast at times. Still, like i said, when it's a gun that nice I can't see a problem with a double post :P

and cheers - The finish on it is really nice actually, kinda white in some lights, grey in others and all out chrome in others still... Mythril silver barrel!

Dwarven forged Mythril barrel of Black staff enhancement (+7 atk vs. MARPAT, -25% chance of causing a critical hit while in cloak mode)

See I'd love to do an M4 build of some kind using a blinged-up outer barrel, but I just know I'd treat it with disdain for the thought that the tiny bit of silver might make me more visible in the field. Irrational I know, but I already hate the fact my main sidearm has a silver trigger.

Dwarven forged Mythril barrel of Black staff enhancement (+7 atk vs. MARPAT, -25% chance of causing a critical hit while in cloak mode)

See I'd love to do an M4 build of some kind using a blinged-up outer barrel, but I just know I'd treat it with disdain for the thought that the tiny bit of silver might make me more visible in the field. Irrational I know, but I already hate the fact my main sidearm has a silver trigger.

It contains a force only measurable with the eyes of Medusa, protected by a horde of lions with shotguns.

It is nice though - And i wouldn't say that's irrational, I've definitely been given away by stainless barrels before, but I love them. Maybe re-finish a barrel in a dull gunmetal? That'd be a lot less reflective and would still look good.

@hwagan.

That is the perfect amount of magpul, not slagpulled. Just a good amount which is good on the eye.

Cheers man :) I tried a black MOE grip on it, but the KA motor didn't like it so i've swapped back, the TD grip is growing on me now. It also seems to be running perfectly fine with an 11.1V Lipo, which is awesome. How long for, only time will tell...

Are you going to do all of it? I think it would look great.

Prob not the entire thing. I do plan on doing more of it though. I got the paint this A.M.... I have looked at the ATACS versions on EHA and dont like the entire thing painted/covered, so I will try and make 2 toned but balanced out and semi clean looking, if that is possible.

Prob not the entire thing. I do plan on doing more of it though. I got the paint this A.M.... I have looked at the ATACS versions on EHA and dont like the entire thing painted/covered, so I will try and make 2 toned but balanced out and semi clean looking, if that is possible.

Paint is done. This is the final exterior. *Pics taken with Tablet, so quality is not so great

IMG_20110703_192327.jpg

IMG_20110703_192240.jpg

IMG_20110703_192249.jpg

Edited by SHWEL