Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My WE MSK GBB with some initial addons: MLOK sling loop, cheapass RIS angled grip and a 4x ACOG. I kinda forgot to put the silencer on. Next stop: two extra magazines and magazine bands marking t

Posted Images

In the first pics you posted, those TD covers looked annoyingly bright tan. In this picture, however, they look really nice. How do they appear in real life? I was looking to snag some for a Block II setup.

They're a little darker than the classic army LMT stock, but not less washed out as the magpul PTS DE. I think they reflect light slightly weirdly, they're generally a washed out ochre type colour. I'm running PTS dark earth, classic army tan, a goldish pimpin' eotech 551 and I wouldn't say the KA covers stick out at all. Getting a pressure switch cover in the same colour so I rather like it ;)

Good job spetznazdave - always love your builds :D

Aww thanks :blush: not finished yet though!

Edit: Neilgoth that's a lovely gun.

Edited by spetsnazdave87

@ Genome,

Thanks, the ACS stock I have is ACM, it's loose on the King Arms buffer tube I have so I had to compensate by adding three layers (!) of duct tape on the tube for the stock to install with minimum wobble. I also disassembled the stock's mechanism and added a few strips of duct tape on the inside of the latch so it would lock better. After those have been done the ACS is rock solid. Length of pull is ok since I got long arms and the stock in thee third position is still short for me ;)

@spetsnazdave87,

Cheers! Thanks for the compliment. It still needs a few more bits but I'm getting there :)

Cheers man, worked out the previous owner had for whatever reason attached some kind of epoxy under where the mag catch sits which was preventing it from locking right :) Thanks for the help novoeske and corps

Added eotech 551, AAC flashhider, ladder covers...

Nice Spetsnazdave87! It looks a lot like my 416! Great minds think alike!