Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My WE MSK GBB with some initial addons: MLOK sling loop, cheapass RIS angled grip and a 4x ACOG. I kinda forgot to put the silencer on. Next stop: two extra magazines and magazine bands marking t

Posted Images

Maybe a folding/gas block combo, something simple, just my preference, looks real good though :)

Thought those gas blocks where quite expensive? Mind you just found the HurricanE M4 Gas Block on google but can't seem to find any body with them in stock.

Edited by GhostWolf

My ACR:

ACR1.jpg

ACR2.jpg

ACR3.jpg

Nothing special. Gonna get one of the collapsible stocks when I get the money, as well as the sling kit, so I can run it with a 1-point sling.

Couple of ACR questions:

1. The stock has a cutout in it that looks similar to how the battery compartment is mounted in the UBR stock. Does this exist for the ACS stock, and can someone help me track it down?

2. Whats up with the two holes at the front of the rail system? They just seem to be blocking space. I can't put my QD stud into them or anything.

My Magpul'd ARs and my Magpul'd MK46 (just some XTM's and a sticker).

Edited by SOUTHPAWMIKE

I recently picked up an older M93 stock, but it really didn't fit with my builds so I'm looking to switch up stocks.

I'm looking at either getting a CTR or an ACS, I could use either one on either rifle, so help me decide.

SAM_1798.jpg

SAM_1797.jpg

SAM_1796.jpg

SAM_1795.jpg

I'm leaning towards putting a CTR on the 10.5" and leaving the crane stock on the 14.5", and toying with putting an ACS on the 14.5".

What do you guys think?

I think it boils down to which optic you've got, and if you've got and flashlights or lasers or anything. I'm fairly religious about having a spare set of batteries on my gun for every electronic gizmo I've got on it. The exception to that is my low profile AR-15 I prefer to use at my local field that does pretty mush exclusive short CQC games.

To that end, I might go the other way around in your shoes. Put the ACS on the 10.5 to hold extra batteries for the EOTech, and the CTR for your 14.5.

That's a purely functional outlook, though. Aethetically, I think ACS's look way cooler on everything.