Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My WE MSK GBB with some initial addons: MLOK sling loop, cheapass RIS angled grip and a 4x ACOG. I kinda forgot to put the silencer on. Next stop: two extra magazines and magazine bands marking t

Posted Images

@Rogue845 - Don't you get some weird shadows and dark spots with your light positioned so far back? 

Yes, I do.  The light did have a tail switch but it broke, so it has to sit that far back and be operated by my thumb until I can find a replacement.

Rogue >> how do you like that stock?

I like it a lot.  It sits on the shoulder comfortably, and is only big where it needs to be ie in the shoulder.  My only gripe is that its been designed in such a way that I can only use buffer tube lipo batteries in it.  

Yes, I do.  The light did have a tail switch but it broke, so it has to sit that far back and be operated by my thumb until I can find a replacement.

I like it a lot.  It sits on the shoulder comfortably, and is only big where it needs to be ie in the shoulder.  My only gripe is that its been designed in such a way that I can only use buffer tube lipo batteries in it.  

http://www.ebairsoft.com/nightevolution-04022-weapon-lights-remote-controler-p-6518.html

If its a clone, this will do the job wont it?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Having some work done to the RM4 but I should have my own pic up here soon.

Magpul Lower Recever

MOE FDE motor grip

MOE STR FDE Stock

MOE Mid Length FDE handguard

MOE Front and Rear MBUS (front positioned on a ICS railed gas block)

Likely add a PTS aggressor flash hider or something like that. 

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't posted on this site in a while.

Got my hands on a RM4 and surprisingly I like it. my first personally owned KWA. Very solid build. Had issues with Range and accuracy right out of the box though. Still working that stuff out.

DSCN0321.jpg

RM4URXPhotoshoot10.jpg

RM4URXPhotoshoot23.jpg

c34ab354-2913-48d5-b7a9-c78da210fb3f.jpg

Added the rise

took off barrel extension

replaced inner barrel

Added AMP motor

Added Ambi Mag Catch

And Flash hider

Doubt I will do anything else to it.

Haven't posted on this site in a while.

Got my hands on a RM4 and surprisingly I like it. my first personally owned KWA. Very solid build. Had issues with Range and accuracy right out of the box though. Still working that stuff out.

Powder coating doesn't seem to be very durable. Judging from the pictures.

G5 anyone? :D

DSC_8320_zps7370a467.jpg

K-Grip works really well on this little gun

DSC_8321_zpsed90c3ed.jpg

Private Parts Airsoft AAC Silencer

DSC_8322_zps932bd2d1.jpg

QD for sure ( and RVG )

DSC_8325_zpse52a2bcb.jpg

3M taped buttstock

DSC_8324_zps9bbd5e7f.jpg

Old school reflex mounted on a ACOG QD mount, fabricated a mount out of acrylic sheet to stick a optic fiber into the sight.

DSC_8330_zps3dc47322.jpg

Kind of hard to use, but it's cheap and battery free and looks cool

DSC_8327_zps59092c72.jpg

Compact package to fit in a backpack, perfect for weekday plinking / CQB events.

DSC_8332_zps5ba61a28.jpg

G5 anyone? :D

K-Grip works really well on this little gun

Private Parts Airsoft AAC Silencer

QD for sure ( and RVG )

3M taped buttstock

Old school reflex mounted on a ACOG QD mount, fabricated a mount out of acrylic sheet to stick a optic fiber into the sight.

Kind of hard to use, but it's cheap and battery free and looks cool

Compact package to fit in a backpack, perfect for weekday plinking / CQB events.

Dude that sight is badass! Do you have a name / model that I can google?

Nice man! Definately inspired me to do some upgrades on my G5. I love the rifle overall due to how light and sturdy it is!

Any mods required for the pistol grip ?

Not really a mod but a longer screw, it's weird that G5's grip nut sits deeper than most AR15-ish rifles, IIRC I end up using a M5x25 screw...... I left this G5 in my workplace so not available to check at the moment.

Ahh... check last pic and you might see the K-Grip's length exceeds the receiver by the palm/web part of the hand, where it's blocked by the para-cord in the 2nd pic, not feel-able to me so it's purely aesthetic...... at least it feels much much better than original grip.

Googling Battery free, budget reflex sight will probably give you hints from the first result B)

Little friendly reminder, that stuff is so last-century and try looking at the pics again, the "window" is extremely small compared to modern reflex sights like cheapo Docter replicas, not much bigger than a BB :P

The sight is a LC-7-40-M16 sight, manufactured by Ring Sights, the same people that made a similar sight for FN's P90. It was originally designed to sit inside an M16's carry handle and (I presume) cowitness with the rifle's iron sights. Several hundred of the sights were manufactured and were trialled by the Australian Army, but they don't seem to have been issued. Instead they were put into storage and sold to a surplus dealer several years ago; they've been cropping up ever since. It was originally illuminated by tritium, but several half-lives later the sights are all dim and need external fibre illumination; it is not practical to try and replace the tritium.

I attach a brochure (mirrored from the manufacturer's site) that explains the intended operation and advantages of the sight. Jane's Infantry Weapons 1996-97 supplies the specifications as follows:

Aperture - 7mm

Focal Length - 47mm

Length - 63mm

Height - 32mm

Width - 14mm

Weight - 54g

Ring Sight LC-7-40-M16.pdf

Edited by PureSilver