• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

as promised, high quality pics of my fullsized G36 with long inner barrel!   It now shoots 470-500 fps. I had a max of even 517 fps and I shoot it in my attic while its wintertime in Belgium right n

I suggest you simply buy another mag, and salvage the part. Airsoft buddy sells replacement at ridiculous price     Airsoft Buddy, RA-Tech trigger complete set are $90+shipping fyi.

To start with, you need to go from this: To this: Use something to rotate this thing (I used the pliers end of a multi tool.) towards me in this picture is loosening. When you reassemble, make sur

Posted Images

Well, i send him a link with the whole product description + picture.

So he knew exact what i was talking about.

Its clear he just tried to trick me into not buying any non-WE products!

That is why i am gonna open topics on as many boards i can find, just to show people that G&P products are perfect for the WE G39c

When a guy says: no, it wont fit, he gives the impression he knows just enough to say it doesnt fit.

Again, he wants to keep people out from buying non WE products.

Now you say he is managing director, it would make sence. But still not vey helpful at all, not professional imo

Edited by Riko

If WE actually has or will have the other variants as full guns or kits (officially he said maybe), then you'd be right in assuming he just wants your money. Personally I'm inclined to think what LordElpus said, that he just made the assumption of the G&P being AEG therefore it won't go in. You should tell him about your findings, maybe he'll mention it in another vid. If the information spreads out enough, they may not end up releasing the other variants depending on how much it will take to produce them (against cost of G&P) and focus their resources on other things...

like that Browning High Power <_< .

I'm very excited for the WE G36 (or G39 rolleyes.gif) series! Has anyone taken down the hop unit yet to see what type of barrels they are running in there? I have a friend that would be very interested in the whole setup of converting it to the K instead of the C, but actually making that conversion would be based solely on if you can also swap the inner barrel for a longer one!

Any news on that?

I saw in another website where the c version is now available locally in my country. The price initially caught my eye until I realized that most of the external furniture is polymer. I wonder how durable it will be for skirmishing...and yes I am hoping WE comes ups with a K version.

Of note to current G36 owners: I found that I was unable to line up the holes for the receiver pin in the mag-well when I had the selector at "auto". Flipping it up to semi allowed me to push the pistol-grip into place and line up the holes between it and the mag-well. I say this to hopefully ward off any broken parts resulting from people trying to force the holes to match up w/o checking the selector setting.

*Also, don't know if this is true of the RS (and/or if this has been mentioned already, I'll go back and read to check), but the selector will *not* allow you to go into the "safe" setting w/o first pulling the charging handle all the way back (to cock the hammer). This may be a carry-over from WE's M4 as they used a very similar fire-control-group. Anyone that knows for sure (and I mean definitively, not "I *read* about it on such and such forum or article" I'm talking someone who's handled the real thing) please feel free to chime in.

Edited by -Clover-

The pin thing happened with my PDW, could put it together in safe and semi but auto I could not.

I do not think the safe is accurate to real steel.

Seen a vid not long ago of where they de-cocked a G36 by putting it in semi, pulling trigger (no mag obviously) and returning to safe.

Pretty sure this is a carry over from the M4.