• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

as promised, high quality pics of my fullsized G36 with long inner barrel!   It now shoots 470-500 fps. I had a max of even 517 fps and I shoot it in my attic while its wintertime in Belgium right n

I suggest you simply buy another mag, and salvage the part. Airsoft buddy sells replacement at ridiculous price     Airsoft Buddy, RA-Tech trigger complete set are $90+shipping fyi.

To start with, you need to go from this: To this: Use something to rotate this thing (I used the pliers end of a multi tool.) towards me in this picture is loosening. When you reassemble, make sur

Posted Images

while you guys discussing npas and other more important issues, i'm really frustrated with loading bbs into the mag. i have almost all WE's ggbr products, but i really do not expect that i have a very significant issue with this *fruitcage* stupid thing in this awesome g39c! i tried many ways to load bbs into the mag but still dont work. Ironically, i can fix almost every trouble with WE gbbr products, but now i really feel so *fruitcage* stupid because i do not see any of you having the same trouble as mine.

I just use the included loader, works fine.

Seems to destroy speedloaders though.

Dis-assembling the bolt is easy.

Remove bolt.

Punch out pin at rear of bolt.

Unscrew and remove both rail guides either size of the nozzle assembly.

Pull nozzle out.

Use a pin/pick to push out the tiny pin that holds together the two parts of the nozzle assembly.

Separate halfs, the valve and spring will drop out from the front.

Easy.

Will admit that I am having issues with loading as well. Horrible system, and the included loader isn't real helpful. I need to tilt it at a weird angle and most of the time I feel lime I am just grinding up the BBs as they go in.

On a separate topic...

I bought mine here in Japan a few days ago and the shop keeper said that it had been powered down for Japanese markets. Anakchan spoke to another shop and they said that the imported ones wereno different from the HK version. Some investigating shows that UFC (union fire company) has brought them in for Echigoya, but that they are also carried by another company in Japan (can't remember the name, it's the one listed on the WE homepage).

All this to ask if anyone knows if there are multiple versions of this gun? On HFC gas I am getting mid 60 to low 70 meters per second. I seem to run low on gas quickly, and performance seems less than ideal. Temp has been about 12-15 degrees during testing. Doesn't seem consistent with the low 90 numbers that were shown in the RA-Tech video a bit back.

It's very well done, I just need to see if I can increase velocity with the standard version (if there are any differences with the standard and Japanese versions) or find a source of propane here in Japan...and figure out how to load it faster .

Edited by dstole

I must say I find loading these mags are tonnes easier than loading up M4 Prowin mags. I can load these quite easily like the way RA-T has done it in their videos. I'm not using the WE loading tool.

[Targeted for the greater audience to back up what I said to dStole offline]

About the various variants, aside from external customs by UNCo, AirsoftGlobal, eHobby, etc. on converting to G36K, etc. The NPAS only popped up being WE39C compatible very recently. I asked the shops in HK and to Airborne in Japan. As such that's why I believe Airborne when they said what they bring in is the same as what WE produced out of the factory.

If UFC were to power down, they would have to either use RA-T' NPAS or custom their own to do so, of which the price would be much more than what we currently see in Japan.

I'm getting a very legal 78 -> 89m/s with 0.2g on HFC134a with my stock WE G39C.