• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

as promised, high quality pics of my fullsized G36 with long inner barrel!   It now shoots 470-500 fps. I had a max of even 517 fps and I shoot it in my attic while its wintertime in Belgium right n

I suggest you simply buy another mag, and salvage the part. Airsoft buddy sells replacement at ridiculous price     Airsoft Buddy, RA-Tech trigger complete set are $90+shipping fyi.

To start with, you need to go from this: To this: Use something to rotate this thing (I used the pliers end of a multi tool.) towards me in this picture is loosening. When you reassemble, make sur

Posted Images

that sounds like over hop ,are you sure you are adjusting the right way ?

I tried several time and the result still the same. Dialed to minimum hop the bb rolled out at the second shot and i must recharge it. If i dialed to the left/increase just for a bit, with 0.2 it will over hop. So does anyone here also experience this? I almost sure that all WE gbbrs have this curse.

"I almost sure that all WE gbbrs have this curse."

on the old ball bearing type hop yes. but not with the marui type hop rubber....

i have a gut feeling that the round thing inside the hop assembly was cut a tad too long thus jamming in the slot.

WEbarrelhopup.jpg

it looks like a big oring that they cut to size by hand. cause on my pdw that part was not cut squared.

see if you can replace it with an insulation from a copper wire or if it fits you can try if the one used in AEGs will work.

Edited by mnmc10

Last night I fired off a whole mag at 2 celcius. I left the mag for 2 hours in my fridge which shows 2 celcius temp.

Took it out and fired off a 30 round mix of single and full auto. I'm gobsmacked by the performance of this rifle!

Does anyone know if WE Airsoft plan on Co2 mags for the G39C? If they do release Co2 mags for this baby then sub-zero Celcius skirmishing with a GBB rifle is here.

Edited by bbstriker

Last night I fired off a whole mag at 2 celcius. I left the mag for 2 hours in my fridge which shows 2 celcius temp.

Took it out and fired off a 30 round mix of single and full auto. I'm gobsmacked by the performance of this rifle!

Does anyone know if WE Airsoft plan on Co2 mags for the G39C? If they do release Co2 mags for this baby then sub-zero Celcius skirmishing with a GBB rifle is here.

Yes they are making a Co2 mag but i do not know the timeframe for it.

Had the too brief chance to play with one Sat night. Fired of a mag doing burst 3 half second burst 3 (more or less how i tend to use FA) and it had no problems at all considering it was half past midnight and the mag had been in the car all the way from Leicester buried in kit.

what about the HOP ,is the gun shooting straight?

Stock rubber is adequate for CQB, overhops .2`s but works fine with .25`s.

Used a Firefly hard, groupings were improved as was consistency.

Now using a Firefly soft, overhops .25`s with the hop off but the accuracy and range is excellent.

Got a Prommy air seal rubber to try next.

Stock rubber is adequate for CQB, overhops .2`s but works fine with .25`s.

Used a Firefly hard, groupings were improved as was consistency.

Now using a Firefly soft, overhops .25`s with the hop off but the accuracy and range is excellent.

Got a Prommy air seal rubber to try next.

Thanks! this is a very useful information. I wonder if i can get it from WGC. The one that available in my town is rubber from KingArms and no idea whether it's hard or soft rubber. Mine with stock rubber must use 0.3 to flatten the bb flight path.

I noticed that the part inside the stock rubber which pressing the bb is not smooth may be due to the cutting process.