can you guys try to replace the cylindrical rubber above the hop rubber into a smaller one? the stock one might be too big causing it to push the hop rubber even in off position.

i thing you can try to replace it by cutting ex aeg piston o ring at the same length, it smaller than the stock one. But actually my g39c with hop off will shot straight nicely but then the second bb that should be ready to shot will roll out. My guess is that there is not pressure to hold the bb in the chamber due to the hop is off.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

as promised, high quality pics of my fullsized G36 with long inner barrel!   It now shoots 470-500 fps. I had a max of even 517 fps and I shoot it in my attic while its wintertime in Belgium right n

I suggest you simply buy another mag, and salvage the part. Airsoft buddy sells replacement at ridiculous price     Airsoft Buddy, RA-Tech trigger complete set are $90+shipping fyi.

To start with, you need to go from this: To this: Use something to rotate this thing (I used the pliers end of a multi tool.) towards me in this picture is loosening. When you reassemble, make sur

Posted Images

My full length G&P outer Barrel screws straight on to the WE outer with no issues so it is 14mm- the same as aegs .

That said you could not change the gasblock and short part of the outer barrel for an aeg one as the WE has an assembly like the real steel

Okay, just need confirmation about this one since you also have that g&p kit.

i want another longer flah hider than the one that comes with the kit, is it a clockwise flash hider i must be looking for?

Edit, it has been confirmed from airsoft global:

Dear Sir

Thanks for your enquiry

The thread at the end is anticlockwise

(-)

But the thread at the front for Flashider is clockwise(+)

Best Regards

MARC

Airsoft Global Co

Reason why i'm looking for a longer flashider is to hide a small part of the M14 inner barrel I plan to use :)

Edited by Riko

You guys need to stop tempting me to get one of these. I got a few questions for you guys regarding it.

How well do the mags hold up?

-Do they take propane with no problems, any of them stress test, or test of time?

What type of inner barrel works? Can I just put in an AEG barrel? I would love a proper G36k...

On that matter, does it use an AEG G36 type stock or the newer ARES type stocks? Where would you go to get a properly lengthened one for a G36K outfit?

You guys need to stop tempting me to get one of these. I got a few questions for you guys regarding it.

How well do the mags hold up?

-Do they take propane with no problems, any of them stress test, or test of time?

What type of inner barrel works? Can I just put in an AEG barrel? I would love a proper G36k...

On that matter, does it use an AEG G36 type stock or the newer ARES type stocks? Where would you go to get a properly lengthened one for a G36K outfit?

well, as far as as I can tell, the mag is very solid, its surounded by a very thick plastic, it feels bulky.

At least better then the m4 style mags I use for my WE Scar (wich one is leaking)

And I used propane as well (but not anymore since my parents dont like the idea of using propane cans in house! :) )

As for the inner barrels, if you look at the ra tech website, you will see 8 inch, 9 inch and "for we g39c" inner barrels

So they will work.

But personally I will use the 6.01 precision inner barrel for the M14 wich is 540mm in length! :)

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/ra-tech-6-01mm-precision-inner-barrel-for-we-open-bolt-system-m14.html

When looking at the begin of those barrel, you see they are all identical, so this barrel should fit too....

I want this because I have a G36 conversion, so I need a long inner barrel and this one is perfect in length!

G36%20c.jpg

Thats too long. The inner diameter of the flash hider, at least on my CAs, prevents anything longer than a 495mm barrel. I imagine 540mm would actually stick out past the flash hider even if you did get it to fit. Also, you guys should be taking into account that barrel length has a much greater efffect on the FPS in gas rifles than in AEGs. Going from a G36C barrel to a full length barrel is going to up your FPS a lot, possibly even beyond field limits. Just something to bear in mind, Im not arguing against it. I would do it too, there's no way Id play with a G36C, ugh :P

Thats too long. The inner diameter of the flash hider, at least on my CAs, prevents anything longer than a 495mm barrel. I imagine 540mm would actually stick out past the flash hider even if you did get it to fit. Also, you guys should be taking into account that barrel length has a much greater efffect on the FPS in gas rifles than in AEGs. Going from a G36C barrel to a full length barrel is going to up your FPS a lot, possibly even beyond field limits. Just something to bear in mind, Im not arguing against it. I would do it too, there's no way Id play with a G36C, ugh :P

its not too long, the inner barrel would stick bout 2-3 cm out of my G&P flash hider (from the full g36 conversion kit).

Solution: a longer flashhider http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/g-p-flashhider-m249-para.html

gp515_fh_m249_2_mark.jpg

And about the FPS, I AM GLAD TO HEAR THAT!!!!!! hehehe

I want to go as hard as possible ;)

Bear in mind, I do not skirm or stuff like that! I am just a target shooter (I think I said this for the 5th time or more lol)

+ in my country we can go up to 7J....so the sky is the limit here in Belgium concerning airsoft :)

Edited by Riko

Right a quick after skirmish report.

I only took one aeg with me today and it died in the first 10mins so I reluctantly had to switch to my WE G36c while it was still minus10 C !

Oddly it performed flawlessy even at this temp.

Range on 0.25G was equal to my stock TM M14 and laser straight.

My G36 chronoes 330 consistantly with 0.20g at room temp straight out of the box.

Once we moved indoors which was +7 degrees C it continued to perform really well and exceeded all expectations !

once I got home I stripped it down expecting the cold to have dried it out but surprisingly there was still plenty of lube on all the working parts.

Cooldown is definately a thing of the past with these

I am so impressed with this GBB that I rewarded it (and of course me) with a brand new real steel/ genuine Eotech 552.A65- a £400 scope on a £180 rifle! I must be going mad.

I am amazed at the performance and the build quality. Can't fault it.

Using 0.25g BB's I think is a must - as it was with other WE GBB weapons. I'm going to put together a G36K kit that I can convert to/from in the field. I think this is achievable?

Very sure , I'm sure some of the players that were there yesterday will be along shortly .

I was shocked as we had taken aegs up for the outdoor bit in the morning as we thought the G36s would stand no chance but as my aeg died straight away I had no choice .

That said I did lie my gun on the floor for a while while helping players down a slope and it was sluggishish on the first shot after being lay down on the icy carpark for 10 mins.

After the first shot it was fine as it had been cradled back in my arms for 5 mins before the next shot

Very sure , I'm sure some of the players that were there yesterday will be along shortly .

I was shocked as we had taken aegs up for the outdoor bit in the morning as we thought the G36s would stand no chance but as my aeg died straight away I had no choice .

That said I did lie my gun on the floor for a while while helping players down a slope and it was sluggishish on the first shot after being lay down on the icy carpark for 10 mins.

After the first shot it was fine as it had been cradled back in my arms for 5 mins before the next shot

True story for yall thinking it isnt :)

I was there :D

For those who want to know the mag design. It reminds me to KJ M4 design which was very reliable, hope this one too.

This WE marking can be removed.

Whomever did the fake bullet stickers could easily have put the decals inside their magazine shell to get the look they want! I'm liking how the mag design looks from the outside.

Edited by Shadow_Ocelot

Whomever did the fake bullet stickers could easily have put the decals inside their magazine shell to get the look they want! I'm liking how the mag design looks from the outside.

I did that, but havnt found time to take pics of my fullsized g36 with the stickers inside and the full scope and red dot carry handle

Ps i think you'r talking about my picture i recently posted...

Edited by Riko

WOW...that's all I can say!

I now have a new favorite GBBR! I have always been a fan of the G36 platform and this couldn't have come at a better time since I was looking to add one to my collection!

WE has really done their homework with this one:

Pros:

- Great price

- Rock solid polymer body

- Bolt catch works every time

- Strong recoil

- Great ROF

- Minimal cool down (propane)

- Internal mag design similar to KJW

Cons:

- Mags are heavy

- Plastic outer shell of mag may break if dropped