• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

as promised, high quality pics of my fullsized G36 with long inner barrel!   It now shoots 470-500 fps. I had a max of even 517 fps and I shoot it in my attic while its wintertime in Belgium right n

I suggest you simply buy another mag, and salvage the part. Airsoft buddy sells replacement at ridiculous price     Airsoft Buddy, RA-Tech trigger complete set are $90+shipping fyi.

To start with, you need to go from this: To this: Use something to rotate this thing (I used the pliers end of a multi tool.) towards me in this picture is loosening. When you reassemble, make sur

Posted Images

Cons:

- Unsure of compatibility of aftermarket body parts/accessories

Well rest assure, you can upgrade this to a K version from ratech.

And i have ugraded it even to a full sized g36.

There are scope carry handles for it and even the red dot for that catty handle can be found.

I also see airsoft global sell the combo!

Ra tech also sells an innrr barrel for the K variant.

And if you get a long enough flash hider, you can even use the m14 inner barrel for the full sized variant!

This is what i will do...

Edited by Riko

Well rest assure, you can upgrade this to a K version from ratech.

And i have ugraded it even to a full sized g36.

There are scope carry handles for it and even the red dot for that catty handle can be found.

I also see airsoft global sell the combo!

Ra tech also sells an innrr barrel for the K variant.

And if you get a long enough flash hider, you can even use the m14 inner barrel for the full sized variant!

This is what i will do...

or wait a few weeks and the full length barrel will also be able if it isn't already

or wait a few weeks and the full length barrel will also be able if it isn't already

lol omg okay, I have posted pics of my fullsized G36 and I have already said it many times, but still people keep saying as if its not possible to convert the WE G36c in to a fullsized G36! :)

What do you think this is!? :)

G36%20c.jpg

However this is an "old" picture where the stickers are on the outside and there is no red dot, now my FULLSIZED G36 has the stickers on the inside + the red dot is attached.

This is what you can order already to do the conversion;

Handguard + barrel:

01.gif

Stock:

GP131.jpg

Carry handle scope + red dot:

ares-g36dot%20scope-01.JPG

(I bought them seperate since they werent in stock a few week ago, but this ares combo is back in stock at airsoftglobal at the moment)

I will be taking pics somewhere this month I hope + next week or something I will order the Ra tech hop up + the long Ra Tech m14 inner barrel to go with it and a longer flash hider.

Since the sticker is out of stock at wgc, i choose to engrave the g36c trade. I also replaced the stock rubber with nineball vsr but it does not help much, sigh.

I love the engraved trades.

I might consider getting that done as well since it looks more realistic...was it difficult to find someone to do that? Regular engraver?

I love the engraved trades.

I might consider getting that done as well since it looks more realistic...was it difficult to find someone to do that? Regular engraver?

i'm not sure, but i heard it was engraved by laser.

AnakChan, thanks! I spent $11 to get it done (compared to a sticker, i should pay it for $18 (include shipping cost) at airsoftbuddy).

lol omg okay, I have posted pics of my fullsized G36 and I have already said it many times, but still people keep saying as if its not possible to convert the WE G36c in to a fullsized G36! :)

What do you think this is!? :)

*snip*

Mate you took what i said out of context. I was referring to the INNER barrel seeing as that was the subject at hand. If i could be arsed, i would salute your idea of using a m14 inner barrel but why be all in a rush when RATech are about to release a correct length barrel for the 6 hole g36? That way peeps can get accurate g36 rather than one with a 249 flash hider to cover up the extra length barrel. At no point did i say that a we G36 full length wasn't possible at the moment.

Mate you took what i said out of context. I was referring to the INNER barrel seeing as that was the subject at hand.

aaaaah my bad :) apologies

that said, I just made an order with wgc for a ra tech 6.01mm M14 inner barrel, hope to get it friday if not it will be monday.

Edit: not going to buy that 249 flashhider, but a more "normal" looking scar flash hider: http://www.airsoftglobal.com/product_info.php?products_id=7326

Edited by Riko

If there's this much interest in a little sticker to have the correct trademarks, then I think people will want the correct flash hiders

heheh i agree with you. although i dont think the sticker with white letters is a correct trademarks.

Beside, i change back the rubber to the stock rubber and also replaced the small cylindrical thing that pushes the rubber with the ex aeg piston o ring (i made it a bit bit longer than the original stock size). With marui 0,25, it works great, i really love it!

If there's this much interest in a little sticker to have the correct trademarks, then I think people will want the correct flash hiders

Let me tell it otherwise, if there is much interest in a little sticker to hide the ugly WE trademarks, then i think people will want a flash hider to hide a inner barrel thats too long...

+ a long scar flash hider on a g36 isnt a big issue as lets say "G39" written on the side

lol you win some you lose some :) with some things you gotta live :)

we finally got a hard kicking gbbr, no way I am gonna complain about that.

if some furniture cant hold up with that, I could live with that (or I would find a more expensive piece of furniture to keep hold with it :))

My KingArms Aimpoint cant hold the recoil, sigh. Any suggestion?

that's usually cause of loose connection, pull the spring out again so itll be longer. or you can add folded aluminum foil in between the batteries. that way its more compressed inside the compartment. my eotech turns off cause of recoil i then used 1s lipo for small rc helis and used the adapter that came with it. if the rc batt adapter can handle heli crashes then the recoil from a gbbr is a piece of cake.