My KingArms Aimpoint cant hold the recoil, sigh. Any suggestion?

Get a real steel Aimpoint. I picked one up second hand (in excellent working condition) for around £145.

I've also bought a brand new real deal Eotech 552 for £400

I think we are at the point with GBB technology where clone scopes can't cope. The other day I slapped a brand new Element PEQ laser illuminator on my WE SCAR GBB and after one mag it started to shed bits!

I think Iron sights or real/ genuine scopes are the way to go. Progress I guess.

Edited by bbstriker
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

as promised, high quality pics of my fullsized G36 with long inner barrel!   It now shoots 470-500 fps. I had a max of even 517 fps and I shoot it in my attic while its wintertime in Belgium right n

I suggest you simply buy another mag, and salvage the part. Airsoft buddy sells replacement at ridiculous price     Airsoft Buddy, RA-Tech trigger complete set are $90+shipping fyi.

To start with, you need to go from this: To this: Use something to rotate this thing (I used the pliers end of a multi tool.) towards me in this picture is loosening. When you reassemble, make sur

Posted Images

I´m curious. The recoil can break the lenses of clone scopes? Or the issue of how firm is the gripping into the mount rails?

If it is the latter, I think it´s a solvable problem. ;)

Now I wanna a G36 GBBR, thought I hate the C version with all my guts.

How much rounds have you fired until now, guys?

Without a single hitch?

800 is a nice number (for a GBB), but I would be definitely pleased to know how fares in the 2000 to 10000 range. That´s almost a year of playing, I know but... asking is free. :P

The issue I find is that GBBR don´t quite deliver the same reliability or performance as seen in most GBB pistols. If they do, they do at the cost of gutting yourself for cash :D

Newb am me to this.

I´m curious. The recoil can break the lenses of clone scopes? Or the issue of how firm is the gripping into the mount rails?

If it is the latter, I think it´s a solvable problem. ;)

Now I wanna a G36 GBBR, thought I hate the C version with all my guts.

How much rounds have you fired until now, guys?

Without a single hitch?

See my previous posts, i converted it to a fullsized version

So it can be done

800 is a nice number (for a GBB), but I would be definitely pleased to know how fares in the 2000 to 10000 range. That´s almost a year of playing, I know but... asking is free. :P

The issue I find is that GBBR don´t quite deliver the same reliability or performance as seen in most GBB pistols. If they do, they do at the cost of gutting yourself for cash :D

Newb am me to this.

If you want in on the GBBr scene, this is the one to do it with. It's accurate, very easy to strip down, has mags that have been proven to work in -C conditions, feels solid as a rock, can be converted to K and full length using AEG outer barrel and hand guard and RA Tech WE barrels. Its cheap and you can clip to mags together for quick mag change. It's a winner out of the current crop of GBBrs

If you want in on the GBBr scene, this is the one to do it with. It's accurate, very easy to strip down, has mags that have been proven to work in -C conditions, feels solid as a rock, can be converted to K and full length using AEG outer barrel and hand guard and RA Tech WE barrels. Its cheap and you can clip to mags together for quick mag change. It's a winner out of the current crop of GBBrs

It's the price that gets more points for/towards the G36, i mean .... 220€ ? I LOVE my WE M14 but for the price i paid for my M14 i could almost buy 2 G36's <_<

Edited by danielsilva

a long scar flash hider on a g36 isnt a big issue as lets say "G39" written on the side

I would heartily disagree, the flash hider is much more noticeable. It's also different in that the gun comes with the wrong trades, but you're choosing to put the wrong flash hider on. But if you don't care about it being authentic then it's fine; I love my G36s so I do, that's all ;)

I usually cut the long inner barrel as per my need by myself, no need to go to a workshop. It's an easy job.

You shouldn't just chop down barrels, they're supposed to be crowned, and that takes a bit of calculations, and more complex tools

The G39C is the closest thing to an 'out of the box' usable GBBR that I have come across. (excluding the KJW M4 as I have never seen one in person).

The PDW was very good but had a few design niggles, the G39C fixed them all.

It is beneficial to change the hop rubber if you do a lot of woodland play but for CQB it is fine.

NPAS is required for hotter days/climates but one is very easy to install.

Very easy to maintain.

Also the plastics on the mags are strong, I`ve dropped 2 coupled mags (so 4 in total) onto concrete with nothing more than a single broken 'lug' and some scratches.

I would heartily disagree, the flash hider is much more noticeable. It's also different in that the gun comes with the wrong trades, but you're choosing to put the wrong flash hider on. But if you don't care about it being authentic then it's fine; I love my G36s so I do, that's all ;)

You shouldn't just chop down barrels, they're supposed to be crowned, and that takes a bit of calculations, and more complex tools

lol, but it was either that 240 flashhider, or the scar version....so I prefer the scar version.

Imo, its not a big deal as trademarks :) (although "G36c" on a fullsized G36 is not done too, but everhting beats the WE G39c trades :P)

Price is irrelevent if it's ######. Other than a npas for warm weather use, it's pretty much good to go out the box which is a rare thing in GBBRs

Of course! Don't get me wrong i never said that it was the price alone but listing all the pros the G39 has, the price is by far the real deal breaker. The adoption rate would be much lower if the price wasn't so damn good as it is, even if all the other good points would still be there.

I'll be interested to see the full review on it in terms of field testing however a few of my mates were looking at getting these and as much as i enjoyed my WE PDW and would like one of these i had kind of decided it wasnt for me, however seeing the G&P kitted WE G39K i think i may have to save some cash up in the new year

that's usually cause of loose connection, pull the spring out again so itll be longer. or you can add folded aluminum foil in between the batteries. that way its more compressed inside the compartment. my eotech turns off cause of recoil i then used 1s lipo for small rc helis and used the adapter that came with it. if the rc batt adapter can handle heli crashes then the recoil from a gbbr is a piece of cake.

This is something that i must try. Thanks!

Does anyone know if the ARES (STAR) G36K outer barrel extension will work withe the G39C? I've got a CA G36K handguard and it looks like the ARES extension may complete the transformation from G36C to K. It's a clockwise thread so I'm guessing should in theory work. Is the length right though?

Here's a link to the full spec:

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/star-g36k-outer-barrel-for-g36-aeg-153mm.html

Edited by bbstriker