• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

as promised, high quality pics of my fullsized G36 with long inner barrel!   It now shoots 470-500 fps. I had a max of even 517 fps and I shoot it in my attic while its wintertime in Belgium right n

I suggest you simply buy another mag, and salvage the part. Airsoft buddy sells replacement at ridiculous price     Airsoft Buddy, RA-Tech trigger complete set are $90+shipping fyi.

To start with, you need to go from this: To this: Use something to rotate this thing (I used the pliers end of a multi tool.) towards me in this picture is loosening. When you reassemble, make sur

Posted Images

Hello all

I am new here

So since I am waiting my own G39 and I ve seen Kevorkian G39 (back in page 11) with the left and right RIS full with markings, any ideas how to do that for mine too?

I found also this http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/guarder-rail-g36c-c-type.html from Guadrer. Do you think will fit?

Thanks

Alexandros

Hello all

I am new here

So since I am waiting my own G39 and I ve seen Kevorkian G39 (back in page 11) with the left and right RIS full with markings, any ideas how to do that for mine too?

I found also this http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/guarder-rail-g36c-c-type.html from Guadrer. Do you think will fit?

Thanks

Alexandros

again, email ehobbyasia in the meanwhile, they answer your questions, they have a contact for a reason...

Ok, I have a question reguarding the trademarks. As the G36 came along after I ever got my hands on one, I have not seen the real gun in person, only in pictures, but want to know, or better yet see, what the trademark differences are.

If I am correct, then on the left hand side of the gun it should have towards the front "Warning: Refer To User Manual" or something similar. Then in the middle it should have the "Heckler & Koch GMBH" bit. Then there is the square with the HK logo and the model no. G36C in this case, and the serial number. On the right hand side, there should be some text written under the ejection port I believe, but I have no idea what it is. Is there anyone who can shed some light on this for me, preferably with pictures of what 'SHOULD' actually be there.

Many thanks.

AFAIK, the g36 series including C (which are only manufactured by HK USA) trademarks only engraved inside the square on the left side of the rifle. Any other trademarks like "warning... and HK made in Germany" only available on g36 series manufactured by HK germany such as g36 and g36k. Sorry cant provide you with the pics, but may be you can see them in http://www.hk-usa.com/military_products/

Edited by Break100

Hmmm :angry: , I cannot access that site. I would really like to shed some light on the trademark that I have seen on the right hand side most of all, as this has eluded me for some time. It may be that the gun that I saw was stamped by another manufacturer or supplier before it was issued, similar to the way that Umarex put all of thier ###### all over the side of the guns that they licence. I would of course be referring to the military/police issue series of weapons, as I do not think that in most places the civilian version of the gun would have the full auto selector! And I would finally also like to clarify, it is five bullets in the picture on the selctor for full auto right? Not the four bullets that is on some airsoft guns (the WE and Ares versions at least)?

Hmmm :angry: , I cannot access that site. I would really like to shed some light on the trademark that I have seen on the right hand side most of all, as this has eluded me for some time. It may be that the gun that I saw was stamped by another manufacturer or supplier before it was issued, similar to the way that Umarex put all of thier ###### all over the side of the guns that they licence. I would of course be referring to the military/police issue series of weapons, as I do not think that in most places the civilian version of the gun would have the full auto selector! And I would finally also like to clarify, it is five bullets in the picture on the selctor for full auto right? Not the four bullets that is on some airsoft guns (the WE and Ares versions at least)?

4294935289_5feba372c9_o.jpg

4192697133_c6e303050c_o.jpg

4184299338_e8625433a0_o.jpg

They aren't that big but they should help you. You can also try to conact Stickman, he's usually very helpful. You can find him lurking around the ar15.com forum or through his Flickr account

Wow, thanks for all the information. I now know what the correct trades are, in the box on the left hand side as pictured above, then on the right hand side there is the Warning towards the rear, then under the ejection port is 'Heckler & Koch Gmbh / Made In Germany' and then 'Heckler & Koch Inc. / Sterling VA' at the furthest most point. I really loved those engraved trades, I have to get them done on mine when I get it, but I do still have a couple of questions reguarding them.

Do you know at what strength the laser was set, or how many passes it required to get that finish, it does look superb?

Does the WE trademark sticker simply peel off like the umarex one does, with the help of a razor blade, or is there a little bit more to it than that?

Is there a way of adding the extra bullet to the configuration, either by having them redone or by simply adding the missing one, in a way that would remain authentic looking and durable, and of course red?

Quick question to you all. Gun shoots great and I really like it, however I have noticed one thing. On the second to the last shot of my mag, I noticed it sounds much different from the rest of the shots, like it isn't as powerful (recoil wise) as the others. I don't know why this is, but I have noticed it. Does anyone else have this problem? What causes this? Thanks.

Just got mine. Filled up a mag and got shooting, ran out of gas before BBs. Put a bit more gas in and listened for leaks, quite a big one from the fill valve. Started tightening the fill valve, was quite loose before the head of the fill valve sheared off, and gas spewed everywhere. Not the first time this has happened with WE fill valves, *bramston pickle* things. Need to get me a replacement.

Anyway, kicks hard and is solidly built. Looking forward to taking it skirmishing :D

I'll test it more thoroughly when I've got more BBs, and the snow has cleared up.

The sticker just peels off, first thing I did as it was so hideous, thumbs up to WE for putting it on a removable sticker ;)

Do you know at what strength the laser was set, or how many passes it required to get that finish, it does look superb?

Are you referring to the pictures i posted from Stickman ? If so you should ask HK themselves then cause that's a RS G36c lol

And apart from the serial number and model ( C or K ) all the rest ( at least i believe so, never directly confirm or saw this ) are moulded right on the receiver from the start.

Sorry, no, I was refferring to a few pages back (page 11) where Break100 had the trademarks etched onto the gun. They look awesome, and as such I have to get my gun done the same (or similar, depending on how the real gun should be, once mine arrives that is!). For me airsoft is about making it as realistic as possible without hurting anybody, and that would include the engraving on the gun. It is not the be all and end all, but I would be happier if it was as perfect as possible rather than just acceptable.

I'm getting a bit light headed from all this propane now, I just spent a good 20 retarded seconds trying to put an 8mm BB into the magazine huh.gif. Unfortunately the window is sealed shut for the winter, so I think I'm going to have stop firing it now - despite the fun I'm having.

One fill of gas gets me around 140 shots (so just short of 5 mags, 4 magazines comfortably), at around 20°C with propane, mixed single shots, rapid single shots and full auto bursts (including a very fun 15rd burst :D ). G&P Eotech is holding up to the recoil fine. Deadly accurate, easy to put 2-4 rapid shots into the same hole at around 6 metres, can't test further than that at this time

One thing I notices is that it is very easy to load the magazines by hand, which I didn't expect (and I don't think I saw anyone mention). This is very good for me, as I won't have to carry a tool or speedloader with me onto the field (which I dislike). The magazines hold 34 BBs but won't go in with more than 33, unless you lock the bolt back before inserting the magazine. Every little helps, eh.

The laser etched trades posted previously look fantastic, if someone finds a place in the UK that can do that for a reasonable price it's probably something I'd look into.

Sorry, no, I was refferring to a few pages back (page 11) where Break100 had the trademarks etched onto the gun. They look awesome, and as such I have to get my gun done the same (or similar, depending on how the real gun should be, once mine arrives that is!). For me airsoft is about making it as realistic as possible without hurting anybody, and that would include the engraving on the gun. It is not the be all and end all, but I would be happier if it was as perfect as possible rather than just acceptable.

If only you can send me the upper receiver, my friend can realize what you wished as I believe he really knows about the g36 trades. But in any chances, i will ask him about the laser power needed to get the engraved trades done (only if it's not a secret recipe for him :)).

So what do we think overall then?

The magazines seem of a better design than the M4-style 30 rounders - I'm especially interested in the reports of just how many mags you can get from one fill!

Shame about the trades, but there are always solutions.

I'm pretty sure I won't be buying this, as I'm holding out for the WE MP5, but it's always interesting when a new system comes out. Also, who knows when the MP5 will be out? I need my H&K fill, and might have to pick one of these up in the interim :lol:

Ben.