If you are new to GBBrs and want in, this is the one to get without question. It will happy work in semi down to -10C. The build quality is really really nice and it is the easiest to strip down. Trigger parts are the same as the M4 so replacements are easy to find. It is cheaper by about £30 or so than the CA (non ebb) G36 and it's external quality is better.

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

as promised, high quality pics of my fullsized G36 with long inner barrel!   It now shoots 470-500 fps. I had a max of even 517 fps and I shoot it in my attic while its wintertime in Belgium right n

I suggest you simply buy another mag, and salvage the part. Airsoft buddy sells replacement at ridiculous price     Airsoft Buddy, RA-Tech trigger complete set are $90+shipping fyi.

To start with, you need to go from this: To this: Use something to rotate this thing (I used the pliers end of a multi tool.) towards me in this picture is loosening. When you reassemble, make sur

Posted Images

*fruitcage* better than the we scar wich i have too :)

Tomorrow my M14 presicion inner will come, and i hope to shoot around 500 fps, maybe a bit more...

My g36 performs solid and much more reliable than my scar did in the beginning, in fact i still have minor issues with my scar.

I also hope that the future open bolt scar can be swapped directly into the current close bolt system

If only you can send me the upper receiver, my friend can realize what you wished as I believe he really knows about the g36 trades. But in any chances, i will ask him about the laser power needed to get the engraved trades done (only if it's not a secret recipe for him :)).

That would be awesome if you could find out, I have a place local to me who is happy to work on guns, so I will get them to do it for me, just helps to have as much info as possible to ensure that something doesnt go wrong and it ruins my body!! Shame that your mate doesnt do a travelling service, after people see how good it looks I bet that they will all be getting it done now if they can, he could clean up!!!! I am only speculating, but I recon that I wont get much change in the UK having that done from about £50 or £60, but for me that would be well worth the money spent to get it right. Maybe Umarex could learn from that! I dont want to sound like a trademark ######, because I really am not, but if I am going to pay to get them done, then I am happy to pay decent money for it to be done right, to be 100% right and not have any spelling mistakes or anything, and also I will give it a unique serial number to me based on a real serial number, and there are only a couple of guns that I have considered it worth the money to do, my MP5 being one of them.

With reguards to the MP5, they were hoping to have it out by Christmas, and the pictures looked pretty near to completion of the prototype stage. I personally cannot see the magazine being a huge issue, as KSC has released various guns with little stick mags that work fine, such as the TMP, the MP7, The Beretta M9/M93, and the Glock 17/18 to name a few. Dare I say that even Well managed to make a gas mag that worked (though not great) for their MP5 based on the really flawed Marushin design (I think that was the ones, there are too many that have similar names!), and they are not exactly the best company out there, so for people who know a bit about what they are doing, I am sure that WE wont find the mag an issue. If they are having a problem anywhere, I would put money on it being the navy lower, as this is a complicated part if they are trying to replicate it too close to the original. They would have been better off using the SEF grouping as it is easier to do (Please dont ask for details why, it just is). I would imagine either that, or the blowback unit, as the original bolt carrier uses a rotary roller delayed action, which obviously wont feature on any airsoft gun, but maybe the whole principle of how that works to give the bolt carrier the correct function is giving them a problem, a timing issue as it were? I am only speculating, I do not know for sure, but it looks like the Browning Hi-Power may soon be here, so here is hoping!

alright, I have installed my RA Tech M14 inner barrel into my fullsized WE G36.

Here is comparison between the new inner barrel and the stock inner barrel:

inner%20barrel%20G36.jpg

This i how looks now (I know its crappy, but better quality pics will follow):

G36.jpg

My fps is around 450-460 fps, peaks around 470-480 fps. But I live in Belgium and right now its winter and I am shooting in my attic, where there is no heating :)

I estimate temps being around 15 degrees celcius maximum.

I was hoping it to shoot constantly around the 490 - 500 fps, but I guess I will reach those figures in summer time. And I wonder what fps I will reach in summer with co2 :)

All in all, great gun, great set up!!! I am a happy WE customer!

I hope that WE will bring out a P90 gas blowback as well!

Doing some maintenance I found that 3 of my mags were leaking.

All from the same seal, the bottom one.

Easily sorted by re-seating the seals.

One fill valve leaked but fixed with silicone.

One fill valve needs replacing though.

For some reason it barely allows any gas in, silicone doesn't fix it.

as promised, high quality pics of my fullsized G36 with long inner barrel!

It now shoots 470-500 fps. I had a max of even 517 fps and I shoot it in my attic while its wintertime in Belgium right now and I have no heating in my attic, so I only can imagine what fps I will get in summertime :)

WE%20Scar%20G36%20(2).PNG

WE%20Scar%20G36%20(3).PNG

WE%20Scar%20G36%20(6).PNG

If it's leaking from the valve, find out first if its leaking from the sides of the valve or through the center. Out the sides, then tightening them should work (if they're loose) or dab a little silicone oil on the o-ring around it before tightening. Assuming its leaking from the side and just tightening it until it goes away (which it won't) will just lead to over stressing the material and breaking it. Some valves will leak from the middle from an unset o-ring, weak nozzle spring, or some kind of impurity blocking the way. One quick way to make them stop leaking from the middle is to just give it a short jab of gas and immediately remove the container from the mag. The sudden release of pressure often times will reset the nozzle o-ring or purge whatever dirt that got stuck inside. In the case of the spring getting soft, just stretch it out a bit and heat in the toaster or replace it with one scavenged from a lighter. I've seen a whole lot of fill valves break because the owner kept tightening the valve thinking it would solve everything.

Just ordered mine from WGC!!!

Bloody good deal too! £233.00 + 3 mags and the aluminium sticker INCLUDING shipping!!!

Very very happy with that! Should arrive in a week or so and then I will be (hopefully) be amazingly happy!!

Also incase anyone didnt know its 10% off at WGC!

well let me calculate, normal price everywhere (in asia shops) for the gun itself is 199 dollars = 125.5 GBP

price for 1 mag in major asian shops is 36$ = 22.7 GBP x3 makes 108$ = 68 GBP

Total = 307 $ = 193 GBP

That price of the mag is based on Ehobbyasia, so actually, you didnt do that great a deal! :)

Cause the mag is 1.5$ more at WGC.

But if that price of is incl shipping to the UK, than its a very great deal! (but I assume if its incl shipping you didnt ship with express method)

Edited by Riko

Nope thats why im happy, it is express 3 - 5 day shipping!! To my door!

Alot of other retailers had super high shipping costs, some of them went up to $135.00.

WGC had the cheapest shipping by around $4.00 lol.

+ dont forget in that deal i got the sticker!

Edited by bankz5152

Nope thats why im happy, it is express 3 - 5 day shipping!! To my door!

Alot of other retailers had super high shipping costs, some of them went up to $135.00.

WGC had the cheapest shipping by around $4.00 lol.

+ dont forget in that deal i got the sticker!

lol that sticker aint such a big dealbreaker, what does make it a big deal is that you paid a total of 233 GBP for everything INCL express shipping, good deal!

HOWEVER I think you get about the same price at ehobbyasia and airsoftglobal....if I make a order one of these days I will simulate the same order you made at those shops :)

well let me calculate, normal price everywhere (in asia shops) for the gun itself is 199 dollars = 125.5 GBP

price for 1 mag in major asian shops is 36$ = 22.7 GBP x3 makes 108$ = 68 GBP

Total = 307 $ = 193 GBP

That price of the mag is based on Ehobbyasia, so actually, you didnt do that great a deal! :)

Cause the mag is 1.5$ more at WGC.

But if that price of is incl shipping to the UK, than its a very great deal! (but I assume if its incl shipping you didnt ship with express method)

Best i have seen the gun on it's own in the UK is £200. so that is a good deal.

Hi all

My G39 is at the moment pending for custom inspection so I am thinking in the mean time to order a new red dot scope.

I am thinking for an ISM-V replica

http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?cPath=32_182&products_id=32581

or

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Accessories_Scopes_and_Sights_AEG_Milspex_Z_Tactical_zISM_V_Red_Dot_Aiming_Device_with_Laser.htm

I would like your thoughts..

Also because in Greece there is no way to avoid seizing it in custom (is not allowed according to Greek laws) do you know any shop in Europe that might sell this?

Thanks