• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

as promised, high quality pics of my fullsized G36 with long inner barrel!   It now shoots 470-500 fps. I had a max of even 517 fps and I shoot it in my attic while its wintertime in Belgium right n

I suggest you simply buy another mag, and salvage the part. Airsoft buddy sells replacement at ridiculous price     Airsoft Buddy, RA-Tech trigger complete set are $90+shipping fyi.

To start with, you need to go from this: To this: Use something to rotate this thing (I used the pliers end of a multi tool.) towards me in this picture is loosening. When you reassemble, make sur

Posted Images

Nope thats why im happy, it is express 3 - 5 day shipping!! To my door!

Alot of other retailers had super high shipping costs, some of them went up to $135.00.

WGC had the cheapest shipping by around $4.00 lol.

+ dont forget in that deal i got the sticker!

WE G39C for £185 delivered to your door from a UK retailer. They also sell each mag for £28

HK Sticker delivered for £5 from Hong Kong.

It is cheaper to buy in the UK than to import.

WE G39C for £185 delivered to your door from a UK retailer. They also sell each mag for £28

HK Sticker delivered for £5 from Hong Kong.

It is cheaper to buy in the UK than to import.

185 GBP is 293 USD. So that would be 93 dollar shipping to equal the UK price....but in reality its not 93 USD to ship with express service, so totall price from hong kong is less than 293 USD thus less than 185 GBP, conclusion: import is still cheaper.

If it was really so i would buy all my guns here, i have made my calculations mate!

Edited by Riko

ITs true I allways work these things out. The only time its worked out cheaper for me to buy in the UK is when I bought my Glocks, 5.7 & VFC SCAR all cheaper here. VFC shipping cost was far to high from HK, Glocks where £69.99 much cheaper than HK and the 5.7 was a little cheaper and the shipping was high.

This was cheaper to buy from HK too.

Anyway how could it possibly work out cheaper here by your numbers? I payed £233.00 with 3 extra mags and the sticker + Express shipping.

UK price is £269.00 Ex shipping and the stick might be a £5 by the crazy shipping is $20! So ive saved around £50.00.

Hi all

My G39 is at the moment pending for custom inspection so I am thinking in the mean time to order a new red dot scope.

I am thinking for an ISM-V replica

http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?cPath=32_182&products_id=32581

or

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Accessories_Scopes_and_Sights_AEG_Milspex_Z_Tactical_zISM_V_Red_Dot_Aiming_Device_with_Laser.htm

I would like your thoughts..

Also because in Greece there is no way to avoid seizing it in custom (is not allowed according to Greek laws) do you know any shop in Europe that might sell this?

Thanks

design seems both the same, but material wise the one at airsoftpost CAN be better.

If it can behold the hard kick of the G39, then get the more expensive one. But if both are not able to take the hard kick, than get the cheaper one.

And since you cant know if they can do that, its a change you will have to take either way :)

Edit: if I were you I would get the redwolf one, I base myself on the "shock" resistant :) Could be just plain old marketing :)

I know that my carry handle with integrated scope always gets *fruitcage*ed up after shooting due to the hard kick! :)

I am glad that I have such a airsoft weapon with a WOW kick, but it sucks if the airsoft replica scopes are not up to it...

Edited by Riko

185 GBP is 293 USD. So that would be 93 dollar shipping to equal the UK price....but in reality its not 93 USD to ship with express service, so totall price from hong kong is less than 293 USD thus less than 185 GBP, conclusion: import is still cheaper.

If it was really so i would buy all my guns here, i have made my calculations mate!

No it is not! In the UK you have to pay import duty, Tax and a handling fee. This adds approximately $70. I imported and ended paying overall $40 more than the UK delivered price. eHobby's price is competitive as is it's delivery cost so I did get the best price from Hong Kong.

Anyway is discussion is going a bit off piste. I think technical discussion if of more value generally

Edited by bbstriker

No it is not! In the UK you have to pay import duty, Tax and a handling fee. This adds approximately $70. I imported and ended paying overall $40 more than the UK delivered price. eHobby's price is competitive as is it's delivery cost so I did get the best price from Hong Kong.

Anyway is discussion is going a bit off piste. I think technical discussion if of more value generally

So even a tax if you ship with UPS, FEDEX, and such express services?

Here in belgium we dont pay import tax, because express packages dont pass customs.

UPS has there own customs!!!

So in the UK even UPS packages pass your customs?

THAT SUCKS, so you pay double? Uk customs + UPS service?

I allways drop the 'invoice' to around 10% so import is minial, Parcel force chages £13.50 as a handle fee, + the import. normally around £25.00 for a ~£240.00 delivery.

Theres also the chance that it slides through :D which it did with my massive order of a M249 & 2 desert eagles :D:D:D

Probs end up being very similar prices but the sticker is a decider for me, as id prefer to pay same price or a couple ££ more for it.

Where WGC succeded.

Either way im super happy. Was dispatched this morning!

Just received mine from Airsoft GI last night! It chrono'ed at a little over 350. I'm going to have to buy more gas and silicon oil to shoot this thing as much as I'd like. I was amazed at how light the gun was and how heavy the magazines were. The mag weighs almost as much as one of my steel AK47 magazines fully loaded with 7.62x39mm Soviet. There are a few parts I'm concerned about though.

First are the tabs on the magazines, these are known to break on AEG magazines with prolonged use. The material on the magazines appears much stronger than those used on AEG mags, but these magazines are much heavier, and will probably be treated rougher.

Second is the charging handle. I've broken two on AEGs, on the CA G36C and CA G36 respectively, I'm worried the same could happen here. I know it's strong, but on the AEG versions, it's a very tiny piece of plastic that wraps around a pin on the metal piece that sits above the bolt itself and connects the bolt to the charging handle.

Last but not least, I'm worried about the rear sling mount. Can that little piece of plastic hold the gun up, fully loaded with maybe optics and a tac light on a one point sling all day long without breaking?

Thoughts, experiences, or reassurances?

Just received mine from Airsoft GI last night! It chrono'ed at a little over 350. I'm going to have to buy more gas and silicon oil to shoot this thing as much as I'd like. I was amazed at how light the gun was and how heavy the magazines were. The mag weighs almost as much as one of my steel AK47 magazines fully loaded with 7.62x39mm Soviet. There are a few parts I'm concerned about though.

First are the tabs on the magazines, these are known to break on AEG magazines with prolonged use. The material on the magazines appears much stronger than those used on AEG mags, but these magazines are much heavier, and will probably be treated rougher.

Second is the charging handle. I've broken two on AEGs, on the CA G36C and CA G36 respectively, I'm worried the same could happen here. I know it's strong, but on the AEG versions, it's a very tiny piece of plastic that wraps around a pin on the metal piece that sits above the bolt itself and connects the bolt to the charging handle.

Last but not least, I'm worried about the rear sling mount. Can that little piece of plastic hold the gun up, fully loaded with maybe optics and a tac light on a one point sling all day long without breaking?

Thoughts, experiences, or reassurances?

I had mine slung with my 1 point SOG sling on sunday. Worked like a charm and I even transitioned and everything. In fact, I dove into a bush, slammed the gun on the ground which in turn hit my chin, and it still performed flawlessly.

• Like 1

I just received mine from customs.

For the record the W39 + a mag cost me 210 euro (including shipping costs) + 84 euro import duty (but I had it in just 10 days from shipping – usually in Greece might take a month for custom clearance)

First impressions. Nice weight, Nice kick, Nice to play around!!!!!

Two things I notice.

The gun doesn’t look so solid between the parts that you can strip down (of course you can barely notice). I notice the front end part that is slightly wobbling (no sound just a small motion) when you moving around the weapon.

Second I notice on the grip, the stock and the front end has leftovers from mould (just paying attention to the details) and this is strange for a brand new weapon (= new moulds). But after all is just a 200 euro rifle so its fine..

Overall I am very pleased from me G39!

Now I am waiting for the accessories and of course the next game...