lol indeed, something makes me think he is just careless with his stuff...

If you must know, I WAS careless with my own CA G36C, as I pulled the charging handle back after reloading (trying to emulate the real thing and all) and it broke as I was pulling it back. Keep in mind the adrenaline was pumping pretty hard! ;) I broke the 2nd one on a friends CA G36, I was being VERY careful with this one, I pulled it back to check something with the hop-up, and the thing broke.

Thanks for the assurance nickthebrick65! That makes me feel better about running this thing on a one point sling!

I paid $232 for the gun plus a spare magazine shipped from Airsoft GI during their "Season to Remember" or whatever they called it sale. Free shipping plus 12% off, can't beat that!

My front end wobbled a bit too after a week or so. This is just the barrel and is quite easy to fix. Simply remove the handguard, and at the part where the barrel meets the receiver, you'll see a ring looking thing (like a giant hop-up unit, but it's around the outer barrel instead of the inner one). This appears to be the G36 equivalent of a barrel ring, so all that needs to be done is to tighten it. There are little rectangle slits in it, so I just stuck a large flat head in the thing for leverage to help me twist it till it was tightened all the way. After that, the barrel wobbling ceased. I'm guessing this is something that'll have to be done every so often.

Edited by RedSpartan
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

as promised, high quality pics of my fullsized G36 with long inner barrel!   It now shoots 470-500 fps. I had a max of even 517 fps and I shoot it in my attic while its wintertime in Belgium right n

I suggest you simply buy another mag, and salvage the part. Airsoft buddy sells replacement at ridiculous price     Airsoft Buddy, RA-Tech trigger complete set are $90+shipping fyi.

To start with, you need to go from this: To this: Use something to rotate this thing (I used the pliers end of a multi tool.) towards me in this picture is loosening. When you reassemble, make sur

Posted Images

Just collected mine from the post office today! My god im impressed! Recoil is massive, shots much better than an AEG any day.

Verdict - Buy one ASAP.

Only thing is I have no idea how to adjust the hop unit? Is over hopping atm with .25gs needs to be corrected.

Thanks.

Mine chronoed 280-320fps, quite cold indoors (around 8deg), although I didn't skirmish it on the day and when plinking it was clear it needed a bit of lube.

Took it home, took it completely to bits for fun (it really is about the easiest gun to take apart ever made). The inner barrel was loose in the hop up, shimmed it with a bit of teflon tape so it is snug & there is no more wobble. It looks like the hop spacer is compatible with AEG spacers, if you're horrendously over hopping with .2g I'd assume using a standard AEG spacer would sort it.

As it is, the hop up is clearly capable of overhopping .4g, so plenty of capacity to skirmish with heavy BBs :)

The rocket valve is an absolute piece of ###### to get to, installing the NPAS would be a ~3 minute job.

The hop can be pretty hard to adjust, I tend to use a tool as my fingers are fairly big.

The stock rubber/nub combo I found overhops .2`s and worked well with .25`s.

Currently using a Firefly soft w/stock nub and it overhops .25`s with no hop adjustment.

Have used .28`s briefly and the accuracy is excellent with little sacrifice to range.

i switched the Hop-up rubber & barrel(From a TM p226) at the same time i was converting it to a K

only tried with 0,28 but int dosent seem to work that good :( i needed to rise my barel to hit -.-

Have 0,20 & 0,23 now. maybe will work better

Edited by muffe66

It worked fine with Guarder 0,20 BB the flightpath is perfectly straight for atleast 30 meters.

An odd observation. i had my rifle out in the cold atleast for 20mins and emptied 2 fullmags without no problems and lessend kick. it even locked the bolt. I mean WTF? it´s a GBB and its working in swedish 15 minus.. acording to news we are having the coldest winter now for over 100 years..

(i am in love <3 )

Edited by muffe66

Mini Review from Bankz -

Got mine the other day and so far fired around 200rounds through.

First thing I noticed is the the exellent build quaility and brilliant feel of the gun itself, much better than CA and TM body finishes, only thing that comes close the the ARES as its Nylon Fibre.

No creaks or wobbly thus far, couple minor mould lines but I believe they are present on the Real Steel version.

Huge recoil, not used a GBBR before this but it is very impressive. Has a real proper kick to it makes it very realistic, I suppose, to use either way adds somthing brilliant to your skirmish!

Havnt got a chrono so cant get an accurate FPS but seems at least 300fps and it was - 3 outside.

Also ZERO cooldown even on full auto. Managed to empty 2 magazines (64 rounds) in -3C with zero cooldown magazines where not even fully gassed, WE really have outdone themselves here. The the sticker is exellent very high quality.

To be honest I cant think of anything bad so far. Accuracy is exellent over hopping with .25gs still with massive range, going to switch to .28gs maybe even .30gs.

Was extremly well packaged by WGC covered in several layers of bubble wrap with multiple 'Fragile' stickers all over, very impressed.

At the minute theres very little Id like to change, only thing I would is possibly a the scoped carry handle and longer hand grip.

Thus far Ive got it set up with an EOTech 552 and my EGLM with looks very good! Suppressor too looks good but does nothing to suppress the noise...

Price - 10/10

Build Quality - 9/10

FPS - 7/10 (cant wait till it warms up!!)

Range - 7/10

Accuracy - 7/10 (over hopping with .25s, switching to .30gs)

Customisability - 10/10 (better than Armalites IMO)

Upgrading - RA-Tech kits & EVIKE kits fps boost to 500fps 9/10

Magazine Price - £23.00 from HK cheaper than PMags 10/10

Overall - 69/80

Hopefully it will also stand the test of time unlike previous GBBRS. I would deffinatley suggest purchasing one and for £240.00 with 3 mags + express shipping its an absolute bargain.

Thanks

Edited by bankz5152

Mini Review from Bankz -

Got mine the other day and so far fired around 200rounds through.

First thing I noticed is the the exellent build quaility and brilliant feel of the gun itself, much better than CA and TM body finishes, only thing that comes close the the ARES as its Nylon Fibre.

No creaks or wobbly thus far, couple minor mould lines but I believe they are present on the Real Steel version.

Huge recoil, not used a GBBR before this but it is very impressive. Has a real proper kick to it makes it very realistic, I suppose, to use either way adds somthing brilliant to your skirmish!

Havnt got a chrono so cant get an accurate FPS but seems at least 300fps and it was - 3 outside.

Also ZERO cooldown even on full auto. Managed to empty 2 magazines (64 rounds) in -3C with zero cooldown magazines where not even fully gassed, WE really have outdone themselves here. The the sticker is exellent very high quality.

To be honest I cant think of anything bad so far. Accuracy is exellent over hopping with .25gs still with massive range, going to switch to .28gs maybe even .30gs.

Was extremly well packaged by WGC covered in several layers of bubble wrap with multiple 'Fragile' stickers all over, very impressed.

At the minute theres very little Id like to change, only thing I would is possibly a the scoped carry handle and longer hand grip.

Thus far Ive got it set up with an EOTech 552 and my EGLM with looks very good! Suppressor too looks good but does nothing to suppress the noise...

Price - 10/10

Build Quality - 9/10

FPS - 7/10 (cant wait till it warms up!!)

Range - 7/10

Accuracy - 7/10 (over hopping with .25s, switching to .30gs)

Customisability - 10/10 (better than Armalites IMO)

Upgrading - RA-Tech kits & EVIKE kits fps boost to 500fps 9/10

Magazine Price - £23.00 from HK cheaper than PMags 10/10

Overall - 69/80

Hopefully it will also stand the test of time unlike previous GBBRS. I would deffinatley suggest purchasing one and for £240.00 with 3 mags + express shipping its an absolute bargain.

Thanks

You say you empty 2 mags, do you empty 2 different mags or 2 times the same mag after each other?

also, about the kit from evike...Nothing to be seen on their website unsure.gif I think they mean installing a long RA Tech precision barrel anyhow.

Thats at least the way I got to 500 fps :)

2 mags as is the same mag twice! Well all 4 mags twice.

A note on gas consuption - Very very good, a fully gassed magazine will fire off around 100rds before any drop in power or ROF still at -3C.

Really cannot wait till it heats up see how this bad *albatross* thing goes!

I read somthing on Airsoft News about it, in the pipes and aparently own made..

Im going to look into it later down the line, at the minute it exellently performs.

See, I quite fancy one of these, but I want to be able to make sure I can get it to run reliably at 350ish fps on green/propane. Is there an NPAS or somesuch available yet?

Yep, the RATECH NPAS for WE Open Bolt works in this, $15 from HK (ratech themselves, other HK retailers had them in stock too). It is literally a couple of minutes to get to the rocket valve to install the NPAS. Haven't bothered ordering mine yet, going to wait until I need it when the weather warms up.