Just to add with what I wrote before -

Skirmished it today at EBZ Bexley - 4C - 6C - 3 Magazines

Absolutley exellent, only noticed minor cooldown after 60 rounds (reloaded) in the same magazines while having fun on full auto!

Managed to test the FPS aswell. Which is very very good, considering the temp it was ~335fps (10 shots all gave between 330 & 340fps) with .28g BBs. Accuracy improved greatly with .28gs range still very good for the size.

Getting the RA Tech G36K conversion which should be good + a little FPS boost.

Edited by bankz5152
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

as promised, high quality pics of my fullsized G36 with long inner barrel!   It now shoots 470-500 fps. I had a max of even 517 fps and I shoot it in my attic while its wintertime in Belgium right n

I suggest you simply buy another mag, and salvage the part. Airsoft buddy sells replacement at ridiculous price     Airsoft Buddy, RA-Tech trigger complete set are $90+shipping fyi.

To start with, you need to go from this: To this: Use something to rotate this thing (I used the pliers end of a multi tool.) towards me in this picture is loosening. When you reassemble, make sur

Posted Images

i both have the pdw and g36 and they have identical float valves which is also identical to all marui gbb pistols. im now in the process of having my g36 receiver laser engraved, still havent heard from the engraver on how much it will cost though.

this is the first time i owned a g36 and the top rail plus stock sights bothers me alot. first the gap between the rail and barrel is to far away each other. unlike m4's wherein the sights is just above the barrel. anyway is there an after market part where i can put an aiming device that will co witness with the steel sights without making it even more higher than it is right now. like a lower top rail taller steel sights combo.

The Silverback valve is too wide so it doesn't fit into the PDW nozzle. You have to file the diameter down and remove the O-ring.

Still the silverback valve makes the PDW recoil slowly, it is because of the design of the valve adds extra tension onto th valve spring hence it leads to more gas release but slow kick response.

I am quite happy with my G36C, much better than the PDW.

Managed to test the FPS aswell. Which is very very good, considering the temp it was ~335fps (10 shots all gave between 330 & 340fps) with .28g BBs. Accuracy improved greatly with .28gs range still very good for the size.

Just to check.. Do you really mean that you were using a gun doing 335fps with 0.28g bbs? Or that you were using .28g bbs but the gun was running 335fps on .2g?

• Like 1

WOW! That's all I can say about this gun. It's fantastic! Got myself one today with 6 extra mags. My walet was a hell of a lot lighter after :P

I did try and use a NineBall hop rubber but it didnt like that so switched back to the original one but used a smaller hop nub as before it made .2's so sky high!

did exactly the same, i wrapped a single slice of electrical tape around the hop rubber. its now tight enough to catch the loading nozzle before the spring pulls it back. i also shaved 1mm off the part where the float valve is sitting. the float valve is now positioned 1mm further back than before. i also cut up 2 of the four pillars of the float valve. after the mods fps increased up to 30fps while recoil stayed the same.

i also replaced the hop nub with a smaller diameter cut -up oring, and will probably use a hollow aeg nub next time. i dont get the barrel shim cause i dont have any, where is that shim located? the inner barrel is indeed wobbly but was remedied with pumbers tape and loctite on the screws.

just did what you did to gain fps, and mine jump to 430 w 02g and green gas, I'll try later with my red gas.

I have one bad thing to report. The magazines dont seem to be that great at holding gas.

On day one a magazine was leaking from the 2nd rubber seal which i couldnt seem to repair and it was bad enough that it made the magazine unuseable. Just happend with another mag but not anywhere near as bad.

Just ordered the G36K kit and 3 more mags from WGC should be good!

I have one bad thing to report. The magazines dont seem to be that great at holding gas.

On day one a magazine was leaking from the 2nd rubber seal which i couldnt seem to repair and it was bad enough that it made the magazine unuseable. Just happend with another mag but not anywhere near as bad.

Just ordered the G36K kit and 3 more mags from WGC should be good!

there's no way you can't repair it bro. Compared to the old m4 mag, this one is the easiest mag design to be repaired. Make sure you have tighten the screw or put some sealant silicon around the rubber seal if needed. Mine was repaired by tightening the screw only.

gaffers/plumbers or here we call it teflon tape should help the thin oring seal better.oh and i had my receiver laser etched too!

good job pare. But if i'm not mistaken you didn't directly laser the trade mark on the receiver, did you? You probably use another plastic material lasered with the trade and attached it to the receiver.

langya inenglish english pa kita sa pm! eheheheh i removed the stock sticker then directly lasered it on the receiver. i did measured the thickness of the plastic first to make sure its not too thin. the plastic looks shiny cause it was protected by the sticker. in time it will take the dull finish of the receiver since its now exposed to dust and constant rubbing from my hand.

Bought 3 mags from WGC that arrived yesterday.

Tested them today and one was leaking from the bottom.

gave the bottom valve about a 1/10th turn and the head of the valve snapped right off :(

No idea they were so fragile!

Guess I will need to buy a replacement valve.

This one right?

http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=3692

• Like 1